Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:19:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The 4 A.M. Thread

Started by Prison Biscuits, February 28, 2019, 04:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Spoon of Ploff

PlanktonSideburns

Fishfinger

I'd have posted this at 4am but it took ages to find the thread.

Ferris

Had a few back-to-backers friday and saturday but didn't want to pick up my phone and post cos the light fucks up my ability to go back to sleep.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Ferris on November 21, 2022, 02:50:49 PMHad a few back-to-backers friday and saturday but didn't want to pick up my phone and post cos the light fucks up my ability to go back to sleep.

Phillistine

Ferris

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 21, 2022, 03:21:43 PMPhillistine

Pathetic isn't it? "ooh I want a good night's sleep" mate you're already awake at 4 in the fucking morning, the day's a write off and two posts on CaB won't be the difference.

Midas

Midas

Ferris

Sprog had a fever overnight so I was up doling out calpol like some mad midnight calpol addict. Back to sleep arounf 4.30 so another opportunity post in here missed.

Ferris

Quote from: Ferris on November 24, 2022, 01:38:54 PMSprog had a fever overnight so I was up doling out calpol like some mad midnight calpol addict. Back to sleep arounf 4.30 so another opportunity post in here missed.

Same again this morning. Superb.

Midas

PlanktonSideburns

Fishfinger

Ferris

What colour is your robe?

Fishfinger

Midas

Spoon of Ploff

The 4am thread is once more open to your suffering.

Midas

Dex Sawash

itsfredtitmus

is that all there is to 5am

is that all there

then lets keep dancing

Spoon of Ploff

Trains in the distance...
There's a robin bin singing out on the front garden for about an hour so far.. its been joined by a blackbird.. do birds get insomnia?

Soon 4am.  Soon.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on December 02, 2022, 03:45:22 AMTrains in the distance...
There's a robin bin singing out on the front garden for about an hour so far.. its been joined by a blackbird.. do birds get insomnia?

Soon 4am.  Soon.

Sounds idyllic. Mind if I join you?

Spoon of Ploff

Hpw is it that the 3am thread gets to live in GBS?

I don't understand any of yhis.

itsfredtitmus

much more sensible and above board time is 3am

3 AM is when all cleanshirts start stressing that they won't get up in time for their university jobs.

4 AM is when FILFY MAJICK happens