Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

glebe went to bed with dogshit on his hands and it’s still there

Started by Replies From View, November 28, 2021, 07:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Glebe

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on November 28, 2021, 10:31:31 AMYou obviously chose to keep it on!!

That is not for you to decide. I obviously didn't use enough soap, and the dog shite did not shift properly. Therefore I went to bed with stinking dogshit on my hands.

Replies From View

Plainly made a choice to keep it there, and now it is irrevocably caked.

Glebe

Replies From View

Glebe

Poobum

If you insert your hands into dog anus then the poo will be reabsorbed. Clean hands, but angry dog; a choice to be made.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 28, 2021, 06:56:29 PMPlease stop PMing me about dog shit.

It's your hands I'm PMing you about.  Maybe if they weren't so associated now with dogshit you'd stop blurring them.

Replies From View

Quote from: Poobum on November 28, 2021, 06:59:14 PMIf you insert your hands into dog anus then the poo will be reabsorbed. Clean hands, but angry dog; a choice to be made.

Does it need to be the same exact dog?

Poobum

Replies From View

Oh then why did you say an angry dog would be such a crux in the decision making?

Glebe

I'm really disappointed that this thread hasn't been locked yet.

Poobum

Quote from: Replies From View on November 28, 2021, 07:09:36 PMOh then why did you say an angry dog would be such a crux in the decision making?

The dog is merely representative of an anused being. Any such being would be angry.

Replies From View

Glebe

Replies From View

How did it even get on his hands in the first place is what I want to know. What on Earth has he been doing?

madhair60

I was actually quite tired of the invective I've seen flung at you in the past, Glebe, but honestly mate, this is one of the rankest things I've ever heard. You're a disgrace.

shiftwork2

Swarfega.

One of those household items that people just say as a one word sentence as it cures all ills.  See also WD-40.

Swarfega.  Gets shit off.

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 29, 2021, 10:16:27 AMSwarfega.

One of those household items that people just say as a one word sentence as it cures all ills.  See also WD-40.

Swarfega.  Gets shit off.

Not after this many days and nights, surely.

This is by design on glebe's part, I'm quite certain.  "Even swarfega doesn't work!" he will protest, barely even pretending to rub it in.

Glebe

Can't believe Barry Admin has not intervened yet. I am the subject of severe slanderings.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 29, 2021, 12:10:55 PMCan't believe Barry Admin has not intervened yet. I am the subject of severe slanderings.

Is it any wonder that people want to slander you when you swim around with all dogshit directly on your hands and up into your fingers

You made your bed, and it is your own bed so stop asking other people to share it with you, dogshit hands

Replies From View

Hey, dogshit hands

That is your new name, and it is quite deserved

Glebe

Replies From View

Glebe

And least it's just my hands and not MY BREATH.

You started this, bro!

wosl

Quote from: Replies From View on November 28, 2021, 07:04:36 PMMaybe if they weren't so associated now with dogshit you'd stop blurring them.

How does he do this?  Does he wave them around at a hard to credit speed?

Replies From View