Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:53:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WeFuckAnyCar.com

Started by The Mollusk, January 20, 2022, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

Accidentally ended up on this website instead of the one where they buy your car (can't remember the name of it), absolutely fucking aghast at the scene that erupted outside my house this morning. Neighbours looking out the window, they know it's my car, they think I did it on purpose.

CANNOT BLOODY BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED

All I did was stick my details in for a quote and 45 mins later no questions asked there's a guy outside my gaff going hell for leather on the motor. They didn't even want the MOT service history or anything, seems like they literally will fuck any car.

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID

Car's a write off now. The car buying website won't touch it. Display on the dashboard has all the hazard signs and "ASHAMED OF MYSELF" flashing on and off. Engine is flooded and I don't think I need to tell you with what. Fucking spank handprints on the rear bumper but I suppose that's the least of my worries, just adds insult to injury though really.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION WHEN TRYING TO SELL A CAR ON THE INTERNET, SOMEONE MAY END UP COMING ROUND AND SHAGGING IT

non capisco

I mean, it's an easy mistake to make, both businesses are advertised by Phillip Schofield.

The Mollusk

Quote from: non capisco on January 20, 2022, 05:12:32 PMI mean, it's an easy mistake to make, both businesses are advertised by Phillip Schofield.

Yeah but he's only STARK BOLLOCK NAKED in one of the ads isn't he?? I know you're trying to make me feel better but I really have cocked up here I reckon. Seems really obvious now.

non capisco

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 20, 2022, 05:18:04 PMYeah but he's only STARK BOLLOCK NAKED in one of the ads isn't he??

He is fucking a car in both, though.

Glebe

David Cronenberg enters thread intrigued.

The Mollusk

Weird that the back seat is relatively unscathed. Must be some sort of irony in that, it can't be unintentional. They're having a fucking laugh

Twit 2

lovely bloke, fucks his car

Glebe

The Mollusk

Brum is, I am reliably informed, "a goer".

shoulders

Quote from: Twit 2 on January 20, 2022, 07:44:38 PMlovely bloke, fucks his car

Loves his kids, works hard

Car fucked

The Mollusk

Reckon anthropomorphised cars might actually be a turn-off for car shaggers, bit of an insult to assume they want some visual form of sentience or humanity to help get them going. It's not the clip on eyelashes on the headlights mate it's the fffnnnn, the ffffucking ... nnnnnn it's the depth of the GRIP on the TYRES

Glebe

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 21, 2022, 08:18:58 AMBrum is, I am reliably informed, "a goer".

Yes, he has a reputation for being a bit of a vehicular lothario!

shoulders

On my mum's insurance I'm fine to fuck ANY car

The Mollusk

Quote from: Glebe on January 21, 2022, 10:55:21 AMYes, he has a reputation for being a bit of a vehicular lothario!

The phrase "young, dumb and full of Brum cum" was a phrase quite openly bandied about in the Beeb and Ragdoll offices back in the day. It was a different time.

The Mollusk

Just a small handful of the people who have had relations with Brum over the years.

The Mollusk

It was said that when in Brum's company, if he gave you the "Brum-to-bed eyes" you were helpless to try and resist his advances.

Glebe

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 21, 2022, 11:18:36 AMIt was a different time.

This old chestnut. You can't keep separating the art from the sentient pest car.

pancreas

YMMV. Mine is fucking gasping for it, day and night. Was pleased to have a day off.

Glebe

pancreas

Well I would, I don't know about the others.

MrsWarboysLover

I might drop a CV in, I wouldn't mind being sent out on a job if I could run into the girl car from Cars, phwoaaar

pancreas

I don't think you get to pick and choose. 'WeFuckAnyCar.com'

Glebe

RE: Brum, he allegedly had a fling with series narrator Toyah. It came to an unfortunate conclusion when his wife discovered them at it in the garage.

Then there was his short-lived football career. As a reserve for West Bromwich Albion, he was overpaid, committed some career-ending fouls and was finally sacked when he was papped romping in a Dudley hotel room with two VW Beetles.

The Mollusk

That last pic is deffo one for Up The Arse Corner

The Mollusk

"Feel my wheels and put my hubs there" roars drunken sentient pest car

Glebe

Love the jingle for this, 'We fuck any car dot com!' You'll be watching GOLD or Drama or that in the afternoon and that ad comes on, always cheers me up!