Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:25:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This thread for emergency use only

Started by popcorn, January 24, 2022, 03:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

This thread is to be used only in the event of an emergency.

Ferris

Great, I'll be on the lookout for any emergencies that may arise.

The Mollusk

Just nipping in the emergency thread for a ciggy, who's going to stop me?

PlanktonSideburns

Should get some beanbags in here, some nice furniture

The Mollusk

PlanktonSideburns

I've just been stubbing then out on the carpet and I advise everyone else to do the same

The Mollusk

Mate press the alarm button, bet you a tenner it isn't even wired up

Ferris

fuming about this

emergency will come along and we wont know what to do

selectivememory

Ooh, look at all this lovely tinned food in the emergency thread! I'm having me some of those beans, and I might nab some peaches too for afters! 😋

Grab some while you can lads, there's loads there!

idunnosomename

So I've just got all these cardboard boxes and bits of foam I cant bring myself to bin, just gonna pop them in this thread for now, cheers

Lemming

Confused - there's a serious emergency going on but I assume this thread is some kind of joke? Everyone seems to be treating it as such. This is no place to report the serious, life-threatening emergency that's currently in progress. By the time I find the correct thread to report the ongoing emergency, it may already be too late.

Ferris

pancreas

pancreas

I have it on good authority that madhair60 doesn't know the difference between Gregory Torso and pijlstaart.

Glebe

EMERGENCY! popcorn has escaped from sheep prison!

The Mollusk

Doesn't take long before threads like this get overrun by Drugs People does it? Used needles on the floor in the corner already.

pancreas

I'll pick it up when I need to use it again, you nimby shithouse.

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on January 24, 2022, 06:19:07 PMConfused - there's a serious emergency going on but I assume this thread is some kind of joke? Everyone seems to be treating it as such. This is no place to report the serious, life-threatening emergency that's currently in progress. By the time I find the correct thread to report the ongoing emergency, it may already be too late.

Just to circle back to this - confirming you found the correct thread?

Want to make sure we're all on the same page re: serious, life-threatening emergency.

Lemming

There's no thread available, as far as I can see. My spirits were lifted when I saw this thread, believing it to be a serious thread for serious emergency reporting, but sadly it's some kind of joke thread.

The good news is that it no longer matters, as the emergency - which, if left unchecked, will destroy H.S. Art and everyone in it - is so out of control at this point that we're beyond the stage where a warning would do us any good.

Ferris

The Dog

Is it ok if I leave all this frozen meat in here for a bit? Doesn't seem like anyones using it.

petril

I know it's not an emergency right, but the thing is like, totally, I don't know what to do here, but there's this whole thing going on with y'know...

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: petril on January 24, 2022, 10:39:02 PMI know it's not an emergency right, but the thing is like, totally, I don't know what to do here, but there's this whole thing going on with y'know...

PLANKTON: Petril- (Plankton puts fingers to petril's lips) it's fine, take the thread, do what you have to do with it

PETRIL: Thank you, THANK YOU PLANKTON YOU SWEET, SWEET MAN!

(Petril grabs thread and runs off, thread streaming behind them like a broken kite)

Ferris

Shit meself, does that count as an emergency?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ferris on July 11, 2022, 11:28:54 PMShit meself, does that count as an emergency?

Yes but petril has it now, fuck knows when they're back, take a seat

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Glebe

They're definitely opening the emergency exit aren't they?!