Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:25:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PSA: Spoilers for how HS Art ends are circulating. Be careful when browsing.

Started by popcorn, January 25, 2022, 11:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Was just browsing CaB earlier and it seems the ending of HS Art has leaked. I managed to close the tab before I saw the whole thing. If you don't want to be spoiled maybe take CaB off your bookmarks for a while.

Glebe

There's a rumour that
Spoiler alert
Mr Farenheit is going to kill Replies and claim the H.S. Art throne
[close]
which sounds far-fetched but don't forget that twist with Huxleys that had fans freaking out last year!

I couldn't even tell my mum what we were up to, that's how secretive it was.

Ferris

Just saw a rough cut of the ending for HS Art and nothing can prepare you for this. I cheered, I shouted, I fist-pumped the air, I stood and cheered – it's absolutely everything you hoped it would be. I'm so proud to be in it and I can't wait for you to see it.

Lemming

Closed the tab as fast as I could but not before accidentally seeing the big romantic scene during the finale! Not going to spoil it, but suffice to say the will-they-or-wont-they dynamic between everyone's favourite H.S. Art lovebirds, that we've all followed eagerly for years, resolves at last - and in spectacular fashion!

Ferris

No we taped over that bit. Replaced it with another musical number.

Lemming

Oh yeah, on the spoilers page I'm seeing the original life-affirming scene crossed out and replaced with another one of our 10-minute operatic rock epics. It's a shame because I really did like the romance stuff, but I suppose it does make sense to have one last big triumphant musical segment to punctuate the end of Legend Gary's arc.

popcorn

Quote from: Lemming on January 25, 2022, 05:52:32 PMI suppose it does make sense to have one last big triumphant musical segment to punctuate the end of Legend Gary's arse.

Ferris

Test audiences just hated seeing popcorn happy, which in hindsight I can understand.

I'll believe this when I believe
Spoiler alert
David Tennant's return as Dr Who.
[close]

Glebe

There's a leaked version of the ending that's been taken down off YouTube... have to say, they overdo the fan-service a bit! 

But H.S. Art fans are really gonna geek out over
Spoiler alert
Replies summoning the aid of three Spider-Mans.
[close]

selectivememory

The RFV-Glebe nude wrestling scene in the wheat field should be a laugh. I hear we get to see everything.

Ferris

Quote from: selectivememory on January 25, 2022, 06:33:11 PMThe RFV-Glebe nude wrestling scene in the wheat field should be a laugh. I hear we get to see everything.

Spoilers!!

Glebe

pancreas

Quote from: selectivememory on January 25, 2022, 06:33:11 PMThe RFV-Glebe nude wrestling scene in the wheat field should be a laugh. I hear we get to see everything.

It's not that exciting, tbh. I know this for a fact, because I was the fluffer.

Glebe

That mid-credits scene... looks like they're introducing
Spoiler alert
Glebe as the next villain.
[close]

Replies From View

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 25, 2022, 04:42:37 PMI couldn't even tell my mum what we were up to, that's how secretive it was.

That must have driven her wild, not knowing