Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:19:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

THANK FUCK WE ARE ALL ON TALKING TERMS AGAIN

Started by Replies From View, January 25, 2022, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

seriously that's one massive save I just did there of our talking terms

Replies From View

Quote from: Lemming on January 25, 2022, 09:14:12 PMHmph.

whatcha say, lemming.  so great isn't it.  job well done by me wouldn't you agree

Glebe

Again, you've been posting on CaB all day!  Get a life!

Lemming

Quote from: Replies From View on January 25, 2022, 09:26:25 PMwhatcha say, lemming.  so great isn't it.  job well done by me wouldn't you agree

Hmm.

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on January 25, 2022, 09:28:11 PMAgain, you've been posting on CaB all day!  Get a life!

👍 you're welcome glebe!  all the brilliant turn of events is due to me and I am doing it entirely out of the kindness of my heart

Replies From View

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Replies From View on January 25, 2022, 08:52:44 PMseriously that's one massive save I just did there of our talking terms
Was that you?

Could of sworn it was popcorn

Are you sure

Replies From View

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 25, 2022, 10:37:11 PMWas that you?

Could of sworn it was popcorn

Are you sure

popcorn was hanging on my every word, for sure, so I can understand why you would think that.  he was front and centre in his appreciation of everything that I am

but it's not about me.  simply think of me as selfless and kind

Replies From View

everything feels just so resolved now doesn't it

so satisfying and complete with nothing wrong or left hanging whatsoever

Oh, we're just going to pretend that everything's alright again, are we?
Grit our teeth and play happy families until the resentment builds and one of us snaps again.
Why are you such a fucking coward?

KaraokeDragon

Well I for one feel 10 lbs lighter!

(because of the massive dump i'm after taking in the emergency thread)

Replies From View

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on January 25, 2022, 11:07:47 PMOh, we're just going to pretend that everything's alright again, are we?
Grit our teeth and play happy families until the resentment builds and one of us snaps again.
Why are you such a fucking coward?

I love how your toothy pegs gleam when you grin  :)

Replies From View

Quote from: KaraokeDragon on January 25, 2022, 11:19:28 PMWell I for one feel 10 lbs lighter!

(because of the massive dump i'm after taking in the emergency thread)

:)

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 12:28:11 AMI love how your toothy pegs gleam when you grin  :)

Misery is manifold.
The wretchedness of earth is multiform.
Tooth-nonce.

PlanktonSideburns

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 25, 2022, 10:20:01 PM👍 you're welcome glebe!  all the brilliant turn of events is due to me and I am doing it entirely out of the kindness of my heart

👏Cheers Reps for - (in chorus with fellow CaBbbers) 'Throwing your arms around Cab!'

Replies From View

You're welcome guys, but honestly - this isn't about me.  :)

Glebe

Actually I'm not on speaking terms with Replies From View again. That's the Cookdandbombd forum member known as 'Replies From View'*.

*What a silly username!

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 10:19:34 AM:)

Well I'm glad you're seeing the funny side. It's not so funny for us users who have to toil in the CaB mines because you refuse the speaking terms.