Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,475
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:53:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Melted Sydcup

Started by Replies From View, January 27, 2022, 08:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

The moorland has become strewthed by the fog.  And the same melted sydcup has been left each weekend within throwing distance of the inner road.  I always collect it, bring it home and hold it within my files.  A weekend later, it has lost its place and emerged again at the verge.

It has a face now which is usually flung to the mud or mosses, which end up between its teeth.  It spends its entire waiting time unable to fidget or turn away, and only biting its immediate surroundings in rage.

I'm not sure if I like it - I have grown to regard it as something of a pet but I don't understand it, and it's somewhat unpleasant to have around.  I quite like the routine of leaving the house every weekend and fetching it from where I know it will be, however I have no idea how it gets there or how it escapes from my files.  It is so repellent that I try to make it as uncomfortable as possible and enjoy harming it.

Glebe

It just amazes me that Sydcup hasn't fully disolved yet. When I was there in 2011 it was gone foamy at the edges, and local residents were complaining about their houses "subsiding into the chocolatey earth."

Ray Travez

I once saw the melted Sydcup roaming free, free as a bong-nosed droop, sniggling over the little rabbits like a hound, and I felt luridly sick to my stomach.