Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Minnesota Riots

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 28, 2020, 04:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Aurora Police handcuff four children at gunpoint after mistaking a car for a motorcycle: https://twitter.com/blktechwarrior/status/1290480309746536453

BlodwynPig

With all that money, the police could focus more on education and attracting the brightest and the best, not just giving old military hardware and weapons to donut eating doofuses. (chuck in some empathy training)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

AURORA FLAWED KIDS ARREST

AT THIS TIME OF DAY
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR
LOCATED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR MOTORCYCLE

yes

CAN I SEE IT

mm.. Apparently not.

if you have to threaten to kill people to support your ideology, it might not be that good
xx

https://www.planetrugby.com/sale-players-receive-death-threats-over-blm-stance/

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on August 25, 2020, 04:50:59 PM
Little bit obtuse there.

is it just me or does the article not say what players received the death threats? The ones who didn't kneel were "criticised" by a government minister but there's no mention of which "side" received the death threats.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on August 25, 2020, 04:48:52 PM

I think focusing on who is posting the videos rather than the videos themselves tells us all we need to hear
xx

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on August 25, 2020, 04:52:06 PM
is it just me or does the article not say what players received the death threats?

why do you want to know? one would assume as they've faced death threats it's a sensible move to stay anonymous, lest vicious far left lunatics start victim blaming and smearing them

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 05:30:54 PM
I think focusing on who is posting the videos rather than the videos themselves tells us all we need to hear
xx

I think all self-identified English men should be shipped onto the Isle of Wight and left to die.

Fr.Bigley

xx

Worlds gone to shit mate, don't care anymore. Stickler for Angels/Angles though.

several abusive posts, no comments on the appalling behaviour evidenced in the two posts I made

never change lefties
xx

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on August 25, 2020, 05:34:36 PM
Worlds gone to shit mate, don't care anymore. Stickler for Angels/Angles though.

wasn't talking to you anyway

Fr.Bigley

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 05:41:11 PM
several abusive posts, no comments on the appalling behaviour evidenced in the two posts I made

never change lefties
xx

I didn't see nuffing officer

*shrugs and stamps on your tears*

do you honestly think you bother me?

you follow me around with all the originality and charm of a dreary Welsh Monday morning at the SWP meetup

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 05:52:58 PM
do you honestly think you bother me?

just giving my honest response. You seem quite het up about what my brethren are doing to your allies.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 04:42:33 PM
if you have to threaten to kill people to support your ideology, it might not be that good
xx

Or, pretty much every political movement contains people stupid enough to a) send death threats b) make such a pathetic dismal point that can be dismantled in 25 seconds

xx

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 25, 2020, 05:56:25 PM
Or, pretty much every political movement contains people stupid enough to a) send death threats b) make such a pathetic dismal point that can be dismantled in 25 seconds

xx

how many political movements march into restaurants and demand people give their movement's political salute under threat of violence?

Rainbow Moses

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 05:41:11 PM

never change lefties
xx

There's never been a political group (left, right or centre) that hasn't excused or passed over the bad behaviour of its own members.

QDRPHNC

Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?
Is THIS cool?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 06:35:45 PM
seems to be becoming a theme

proud of this?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298305233739812864

As designated king cunt of the forum...
I applaud both sides.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 25, 2020, 06:00:32 PM
how many political movements march into restaurants and demand people give their movement's political salute under threat of violence?

It is just some people, not a movement.

Is it bedtime for Paulie yet

I blindly believe everything I see on Twitter, no matter how devoid of context