Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:48:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on November 20, 2023, 04:31:31 PMIs that still real hair on the top, or some sort of plugs or toupee (apparently they call them "hair systems" now)? If it's real, maybe its height is key to covering any bald spots, like a dense jungle canopy.
He mocked Louis Walsh extensively for getting a hair transplant, and it does look a bit suspicious. Although maybe it's his natural hair chemically thickened by some kind of polymer. If the front of the hair is that thick without any wispy bits you have to be suspicious (look at celebs like James Nesbitt or Rob Brydon who admit to it). Although I wouldn't rule out some kind of hologram, tiny worms, or drug-induced mass hallucination.

Shaxberd

I reckon it's spray-on hair, his hair seems to change in density between different pictures. When he's in his full glossy pitch-black bogbrush pomp, half of that is additional fibres. His shower the morning after a big event must look like a barbershop floor.

poodlefaker

Simon Cowell's New Face (ITV, Sat. 8pm). The pop maestro reboots the popular 1970s talent show with a modern twist: there's only one contestant!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ears are getting pretty low now. Pretty soon they'll be on his neck.

Alberon

He's gone full-on animatronic.