Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:37:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Past-blasted by an arse from the past

Started by popcorn, April 13, 2022, 09:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

This is one behind that you thought you'd put behind you!

Think again!

You've been

PAST-BLASTED BY AN ARSE FROM THE PAST!

Replies From View

popcorn

You just took a full-force blast of arse-past in the face, pal!

Replies From View

Arsetimes, like pastimes, are hobbies that everyone can enjoy, and they are exclusively about arses.

They say that "there's no significant scrape that an arsetime can't help you escape" and you know what?  You know what??  They are right.

popcorn

When you think about it, whenever an arse farts, you are smelling the past.

Quote from: Replies From View on April 14, 2022, 03:46:01 PMArsetimes, like pastimes, are hobbies that everyone can enjoy, and they are exclusively about arses.

They say that "there's no significant scrape that an arsetime can't help you escape" and you know what?  You know what??  They are right.

You don't know what arsetimes are daddy. Arsetimes are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Arsetimes are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell 'em go home. And arsetimes are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say "hey a computer took your place, daddy", that's arsetimes! That's arsetimes!

Replies From View

Glebe

Anyone want to see one of my vintage bums?