Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:05:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Last thing that made you cry with laughter

Started by Sam, August 15, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

The kids St Vitus' Dancing their way out of the house and down the lane

Angst in my Pants

Max from EastEnders is one of the body-popping kids at Cilla's rave - you get a proper look at him at 1:44.

Glebe

Quote from: George White on December 21, 2021, 09:44:59 AMWhy Is Cilla's house (it's supposed to be her house) full of bodypopping kids?

Sounds like she's gone full Pink Windmill!

GoblinAhFuckScary

Fucking dyyyying at the wonky whacky ladder climbing animation in this otherwise edgy deep serious Metal Gear fan video

3:40

Magnum Valentino

That's fucking terrific, big snort of unexpected laughter there.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on January 09, 2022, 12:21:38 AMFucking dyyyying at the wonky whacky ladder climbing animation in this otherwise edgy deep serious Metal Gear fan video

THE FEAR!

Ferris

A bit during the Muppet Show when Statler & Waldorf make an appearance in ludicrous orange and pink suits (with matching boater hats) doing a vaudeville-style dance number. It's the Steve Martin episode if anyone cares.

Completely unexpected and really very funny. Had to pause it because I was laughing so much.

Terrible what age does to you isn't it.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on January 09, 2022, 12:21:38 AMFucking dyyyying at the wonky whacky ladder climbing animation in this otherwise edgy deep serious Metal Gear fan video

Keep coming back, I think it's the three angles and the fucking length of the last shot that are providing the depth of humour for me here.

Sebastian Cobb

Not all that bothered about this new seinfeld meme but this really is good

(no idea whodunnit either as it was posted somewhere else without attribution, tineye giving nothing)

Custard

I've still got after covid coughs and this very nearly ended me

It's like a cartoon

DrGreggles

Quote from: Custard on January 15, 2022, 07:07:17 PMI've still got after covid coughs and this very nearly ended me

It's like a cartoon

Needs music

Sebastian Cobb

This farmer trying to help a pig that's gotten shitfaced on a load of fermented corn syrup.

https://twitter.com/GordonsWord/status/1260696587233374209

pigamus

pigamus

Ah, I should have looked really, it is the sort of thing that would inspire a thread

spaghetamine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKHSvHYgyAo

This oneyplays playthrough of an amateurish but strangely endearing dragon-based text adventure

non capisco

From a Korean version of 'Stars In Their Eyes', kids' edition. Some children doing the Bee Gees. Lost it at the sight of "Maurice".

bgmnts

Oh fucking hell that caught me off guard.

Povidone

Quote from: Glebe on November 26, 2021, 09:42:19 PMThis is fantastic:

Africa (Toto) -Medieval Style with Vocals.

I was primed to despise this as it contains two of my least favourite things: Africa by Toto and Medieval shit. Not only that but both of those things in a comedy context, which is the shittest place to encounter both of those undeniably shit things.

But I'll tell you what, that snakey pipe riff at the start didn't half get me grinnin'.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: non capisco on February 16, 2022, 09:28:46 AMFrom a Korean version of 'Stars In Their Eyes', kids' edition. Some children doing the Bee Gees. Lost it at the sight of "Maurice".

Bloody hell that's good

bgmnts

Oh yeah for the record those lads are Filipino and its a Filipino show I think.

Here they are genderbending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETx-3yAXAe8&ab_channel=kenkenmushi

But yeah the bee gees thing is perfection.

non capisco

Quote from: bgmnts on February 18, 2022, 11:01:25 PMOh yeah for the record those lads are Filipino and its a Filipino show I think.

Ah fair enough, misinformed by Twitter AGAIN!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: bgmnts on February 18, 2022, 11:01:25 PMOh yeah for the record those lads are Filipino and its a Filipino show I think.

Here they are genderbending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETx-3yAXAe8&ab_channel=kenkenmushi

But yeah the bee gees thing is perfection.

That's much more alarming!

Bad Ambassador

Listening to Radio 4's Soul Music, with various people talking about how much The Scorpions' Wind of Change means to them. One Russian woman describes how it became an anthem for the end of the Soviet Union, speaking with great passion and eloquence about how she wants to pass the message onto her children, then completely ruining the mood by saying:

"I have small kids."

Which made me wonder if they were any smaller than normal kids, or if she had a troupe of dwarves at home. Had to pause it to clean myself up.