Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:04:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019

Started by iamcoop, May 14, 2019, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denly's done something useful!

king_tubby

Denly HIV negative. For now.

Thursday

Should have declared sooner.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Thursday on August 18, 2019, 07:02:30 PM
Should have declared sooner.

probably saved Archer from getting a torn abdomen

druss

Not enough time for the win, be nice for Jof to get a 5fer but that's best case scenario.

Konki

That or a manslaughter.

Four wicket over from Denly or he's dropped forever.

rjd2

" Can't bowl Jofra as you might kill someone"

and they wonder why test cricket is on its arse these days.

druss

Stokes will probably get man of the match for his century but not having monster figures, there should be only one MOTM.

druss

Another close review.

Konki

FINAL OVER LADS! IT'S HAPPENING HERE LADS!

Thursday

Maybe we should try playing better in games that aren't 50% rained off.

druss

Four in four! Unbelievable!!

Inspector Norse

Lots of positives to be taken there, for example that it's only the second time England have avoided defeat in an Ashes test with Joe Root as captain.

sevendaughters

gotta drop bad meff Roy and dig up Ken Barrington

I'd say drop Roy into the middle order but our middle order end up facing the new ball anyway.

Australia to win series 3-0? TMS seem to think England are 2-1 up.

druss

Be nice if the series was still live going in to the 4th test so I'd take a draw at Headingly and/or a couple of decapitations.

rjd2

Quote from: Quote on August 18, 2019, 07:30:13 PM
I'd say drop Roy into the middle order but our middle order end up facing the new ball anyway.

Its a mess isn't it? Roy and Denly just not good enough, but not blessed with options to replace them. I'd bring in Sibley for Roy and give Denly another go.

Australia if you ignore Smith are a pretty shoddy batting line up, top 3 in poor form especially the openers and Paine is shit isn't he?

Thursday

Denly has been hitting around 25 with some consistency... under the circumstances I'll take it.

iamcoop

Imagine if we'd had Anderson this match. Batting wise we're still a complete bag of shit but this is entertaining as fuck and way better than one team getting molested within three days. It's nice of Operation Yewtree to suspend activities until the end of the series just to let our boys have a run out before lockdown.

Roy'll get the whole series I think. Can't drop our World Cup winning hero, even though he looks out of his depth.

Denly's a Lidl bag full of dogshit discarded in a hedgerow really.

Will Archer stay fit for the rest of the series as Root tries to bowl him into the grave?

iamcoop

I like Burns though. He'd definitely bray like a cunt if you accidentally smashed a pint glass on a night out but will simultaneously be in complete control of his overdraft and I think we need an opener like that this series.

He has the batting technique of an epileptic attempting to play cricket in a electrical storm but it seems to work for him.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ah aha give Denly another go

Mr Eggs

For Headingley I'd suggest dressing Roy in a french maid outfit and let the backroom staff wipe their cocks across his face before he bats.

king_tubby

Ah fuck, Headingley next week. Thank fuck I'm away, streets gonna be full of coked up Barmy Army cunts puking AIDS all over the place. Nuke the fucking Western Terrace and salt the fucking earth.

A drawer is a bullshit result. An extra hour this morning or any extra hour the first couple of days and we'd have had this. Archer and hopefully Anderson back soon, the series is ours. Aussies are fuckin babbin their selfs. Archer gonna get a few manslaughter charges but we'll take that. Smudger in the foetal position in a psych ward callin for his mammy. Proper Test fuckdown. Glory days.

Someone on reddit is going through my post history downvoting everything.

Basically confirmation that at least one Aussie cunt is shitting their heart out.

Hahaha.

That's what you get for being RATTLED. Get behind a cheating prick and you have to face reality. The guy's turned into medical waste.