Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Russia Vs Ukraine 2: Putin on the Fritz?

Started by Mister Six, March 21, 2022, 02:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontpaintyourteeth

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on March 27, 2024, 12:20:24 PMIm gay and my dick is small

Sorry wrong thread. This was supposed to go in Labour thread

Mister Six

Quote from: Buelligan on March 27, 2024, 08:40:04 AMThe crazy thing about all of this is that "AMERICA" IS CLEARLY BAD.  As are "Russia", "China", dare I say it, the "UK" and loads and loads of other "places". 

I don't think anyone has said otherwise.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2024, 07:29:39 AMPathetic jingo. You're the fucking troll mate.

come on mate the stuff convulsive is churning out is bonkers, I don't know why anyone bothers with them

Buelligan

Quote from: Mister Six on March 27, 2024, 12:34:16 PMI don't think anyone has said otherwise.

Great, then we all agree.

I like convulsivespace.  I think they're a great poster who contributes thoughtfully and interestingly to these boards.  As if it needed saying.

Cuellar

There's been loads of ISIS action against Russia. That plane in Egypt, bombing the Russian embassy in Kabul. And loads of ISIS action at concert halls in Europe generally. Bataclan, Manchester. It doesnt seem implausible that they'd do this on their own initiative. But this very fact makes it a perfect cover for Ukraine to have arranged it all.

Trying to escape is a bit of a new tactic, but often if the terrorists aren't wearing suicide vests they get shot by police/army, so who knows what they might do if that doesn't happen.

But Russian police/army might well have actually killed the attackers at the scene then found some central European lads to duff up a bit pour encourager les autres

Armin Meiwes

Even though this kind of attack is pretty much exactly in ISIS/ ISIS-K's wheelhouse and they have claimed responsibility for it and no intelligence agencies seem to think anyone else was involved I still think  theres a reasonable chance some unnamed Ukrainian oligarchs called up the ISIS hotline and asked them if they wanted to do the first ever joint operation of its kind for some extra cash just as long as they organise it all and claim sole responsibility and dont dob the Ukrainians in.

Buelligan

wobinidan

Quote from: convulsivespace on March 26, 2024, 12:27:43 AMthe extreme nationalist oligarchs running Ukraine (who at this point as as much responsible for the senseless bloodshed Ukraine as Russia).

Do you have a source where we can learn about these people who are 'as as much responsible for the senseless bloodshed Ukraine as Russia'?

Because tbh I was under the impression that the people who launched an invasion after months of genocidal rhetoric were actually mostly responsible for the bloodshed caused by the war they started.

But I'm sure you can tell us more. Some names would be a good start. Maybe some articles, videos, any kind of evidence at all really. That'd be grand.

Steve Faeces

Ukraine: Enemy in the Woods

Thought this was a quite incredible bit of TV filmed with the Ukrainian soldiers at the front including on their body cams and drones.

Just to warn there's dead bodies, which you'd probably expect, and repeated homophobic language, which you might not.

shoulders

Getting to the point now where Ukraine/NATO won't even have the upper hand in the eventual negotiations, as it would have same time last year, but may even find the entire Ukraine state crumbling to Russia meaning Putin won't need to negotiate, he'll just have everything. There won't be a proxy state NATO can use, they'll either have to confront Russia directly or accept defeat.

Great play, guys.

From the folks who brought you Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, this shouldn't be particularly surprising I suppose.

Dex Sawash

Mr Farenheit

F16s at some point in the future. For an ally fighting a major power with an air force, heavy artillery and professional troops in fortified positions.
F35s easy as you like for the other ally fighting an enemy with no air defence living in apartment buildings and tents.