Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Songs. Just a list of songs.

Started by holyzombiejesus, February 02, 2024, 12:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

That's where we're heading isn't it? Maybe just post a YouTube link so you don't have to even name the song.

Post a youtube link that no one will click on whilst never clicking on anyone else's links.

boki

Is the joke that we already did this yesterday?

1. S Club 7 - S Club Party (Extended Version)

The best thing about this website is that nobody ever writes "lol". I mean, talk about a conversation dead end. Karma was probably a good way of eliminating it, but even when that was taken out, people didn't start writing "lol" at each others amusing posts. When somebody reads a funny post, they either chime in with a zinger of their own, or they keep quiet. The way it should be.

Under Your Thumb by Kevin Godley and Lol Creme

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: mechanical blood goat on February 02, 2024, 02:10:58 PMPost a youtube link that no one will click on whilst never clicking on anyone else's links.

Oi. Speak for yourself. I've discovered loads of music from clicking on people's links. But yes, lists with no opinion or explanations are are a bit drab.

Pink Gregory

feel like I started this and it's probably my cue to leave really

boki

Quote from: curiousoranges on February 02, 2024, 03:45:52 PMThe best thing about this website is that nobody ever writes "lol". I mean, talk about a conversation dead end. Karma was probably a good way of eliminating it, but even when that was taken out, people didn't start writing "lol" at each others amusing posts. When somebody reads a funny post, they either chime in with a zinger of their own, or they keep quiet. The way it should be.
lawrl

boki

boki

Dope Smoking Redneck From Cedar Rapids Trapped In An Alternate Reality by The Iowa Beef Experience

famethrowa

Quote from: boki on February 02, 2024, 07:39:50 PMDope Smoking Redneck From Cedar Rapids Trapped In An Alternate Reality by The Iowa Beef Experience

Sounds good, who's it by?

boki

Ah, I ought to have made that clearer - The Iowa Beef Experience is the band. I read that title in a review of their album way back when and it's always stuck with me. The curiosity finally got the better of me a few months ago and I found it on Amazon Music and...eeeh, I wouldn't bother if I were you.

famethrowa

ah I may have been making a joke there