Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Bullshit / Re: Artichokes - yes or no?
« Last post by flotemysost on Today at 10:37:35 AM »
Another shout for artichokes on pizza. They've always been drowned in oil though (which is fine by me), I've never really tried them in a more natural state.
oh yeah, hilarious guys. really good stuff.
Real, real, real funny.
I make an incredibly simple request, and you just couldn't help ruining it.

It was a reasonable thing to ask.
There was nothing big, or clever, or special about doing the wrong thing here.
I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Can we get this thread locked please? :(
Picture Box / Re: Elementary, anyone?
« Last post by elliszeroed on Today at 10:34:27 AM »
The end of the first season (final three episodes I believe), with Vinnie Jones and others were brilliant. The show never reached that high again.
I think there's only really one way to settle all of the fallout from this in terms of the legal ramifications for the producers and the unions and that's to have a good old shootout.
Deeper Into Movies / Re: Dune (2020)
« Last post by Jerzy Bondov on Today at 10:31:28 AM »
He should have done his own tooth as well, the Baron floats right over to him, could have got his ass good.

- laudable attempts at clowning

Clowning, or clowneing? It's really important that I know
Oscillations / Re: Underrated albums
« Last post by JohnnyCouncil on Today at 10:27:53 AM »
Semi-Detached is possibly my favourite Therapy? album.

I don't really know the band but I was very much into this album Church of Noiiiiize and Lonely, Crying Only were fantastic singles. Eagerly awaiting a reissue of this one.
General Bullshit / Re: NASA announces aliens are REALA
« Last post by Lord Mandrake on Today at 10:27:08 AM »
I think that's actually likely, that we're not of much interest or that they've made contact with other alien races and it's gone badly. It could be routine and mundane for a race of super intelligent interstellar travellers. You would assume that scouts would remain hidden and just report back.

Maybe it's a bureaucracy thing, we're in a queue, just being observed for now.
What about if you're nicked on one of those 24 hours with the filth documentaries? Peopleaare always shouting "turn that fucking camera off" but they never do.
Shelf Abuse / Re: What's the most high falutin' fiction you've read?
« Last post by Twit 2 on Today at 10:24:55 AM »
Oh! I read the Society of the Spectacle this year, and reckon I understood most of it

Surprised you got past the title, as you couldn’t manage the title of this thread. TRY AGAIN.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10