Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:15:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Javid DISEASED

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 17, 2021, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57872221

Now the Ayn Rand worshipping cunt who is sentencing thousands to die has tested positive himself. Good luck fetching your lung from the teeth of the slush puppy machine, cunt.

Is this part of the plan, BlodwynPig?

bgmnts

Mild symptoms, if this is even real.

GoblinAhFuckScary

buttgammon

Surely he's going to live up to his Randian principles and accept responsibility for contracting an infectious disease like a feckless prole, right?

Zetetic

Misuse of LFT, given implication that he'd be out and about, spitting right and left, if it'd come out negative.

JamesTC

Kankurette

Petey Pate

Sajid Javid, more like Sajid Covid!

Sebastian Cobb

Feel sorry for them cunts in Bromsgrove, first Julie Kirkbride and now this, out of the frying pan etc.

It is a true blue stronghold so they probs deserve it on some level.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ugh... He did the Boris double thumbs up.

BLODWYNPIG, BLODWYNPIG YOU NEED TO SORT THIS SHIT OUT NOW

Ferris

Leading from the front. Imagine the chaos if Corbyn was in charge.

jobotic

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 17, 2021, 02:54:16 PM

Who cares about that? Those people are vulnerable or they're low paid workers.

The main thing is the Javid is feeling okay and if those people are worried maybe they should try being Randian supermen instead of complaining.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote@PoliticsForAll

PFA EXCLUSIVE: Sajid Javid had a meeting with Rishi Sunak and Boris Johnson on social care very recently, suggesting Rishi Sunak too may be pinged - PFA Sources

I suppose this positive test makes it easier for Javid to avoid media questions for the next ten days.

Imagine if he died though.

Dr Rock

Hasn't he had his two jabs?

GoblinAhFuckScary

cooked and bombed is just a bunch of nasty fucking sneery middle class labour remainer voters big man javid is doing just look just fine you should be ashamed of yourselfs for wishing harm on a human bean

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

George Oscar Bluth II

Finally, a politician who is true to his principles

Cloud

As much as I'd normally hope he dies, considering he's double jabbed that would have terrible implications for the rest of us.

I hope he has a particularly miserable time with it though

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 17, 2021, 01:49:56 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57872221

Now the Ayn Rand worshipping cunt who is sentencing thousands to die has tested positive himself. Good luck fetching your lung from the teeth of the slush puppy machine, cunt.

Is this part of the plan, BlodwynPig?

There is an SLT away day soon, but as of yet, not touched the man.

Milo

Does this imply quite a lot of the senior figures in the government are going to have to isolate for ten days or is that not the rule any more?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bet the house that Javid puts his penis in a human before the 'isolating' is up. Classic 'Shagger Javid'. Epic Javid.

Legend Javid.

jobotic

Quote from: Cloud on July 17, 2021, 06:06:50 PM
As much as I'd normally hope he dies, considering he's double jabbed that would have terrible implications for the rest of us.

I hope he has a particularly miserable time with it though

Quite.

I hope he's perfectly alright but after ten days he trips over his shoelace and ends up head first in a cement mixer

bgmnts

Anyone wishing these fucking horrid cunts well considering what they do to humanity as a whole is a mega cuck.

stonkers

Cuck'd and Bomb'd more like!!!

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: jobotic on July 17, 2021, 08:10:46 PM
Quite.

I hope he's perfectly alright but after ten days he trips over his shoelace and ends up head first in a cement mixer

I hope there is actually a Hell and he seeks out Maggie and Ayn when he gets there, but they're absolutely horrible to him and leave him in tears, then he finds out he has to do a 12 year shift eating big steaming piles of Nazi jobbies.

BlodwynPig

12 million year shift and he never becomes accustomed to it