Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

If we subtract the microplastics from shiftwork2's body now, he will die

Started by Replies From View, August 31, 2021, 11:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

ALERT:  please do not i repeat not substract any microplastics from shiftwork2's body.  they have combined with his organs, hijacked his tendency towards symbiosis and forged a co-dependency scenario which means he now needs these microplastics inside him, leeching all their toxicity around the place

i repeat:  DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ATTEMPT TO SUBTRACT ANY MICROPLASTICS FROM SHIFTWORK2'S BODILY ORGANISM.  DOING SO WILL RESULT IN HIS IMMEDIATE SACRIFICE (DEATH)

YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED/ALERTED

Replies From View

ok guys he wants them removed.  someone just needs to do the formality

subtract microplastics from shiftwork2's body?

Y/N

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Lemming

Another angle not being considered, as usual - sperm. Due to the effects of the microplastics, his sperm count is now at zero, but still falling. This will soon produce a negative sperm count, which means that others around him will begin to lose sperm. Their sperm counts will become negative too, leading to a chain reaction that could result in an extinction level event and the end of humanity if we don't act now.

On balance, I vote to leave the microplastics in.

chveik

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View