Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:12:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Things your dad is doing.

Started by Glebe, May 05, 2021, 07:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glennhoddleishavingagoal

Your dad is in his room doing his "thing".

Please don't disturb him, he's doing his "thing".

What is his "thing"?

Stop asking so many questions.

Glebe

During a heart-to-heart over a pint with your dad, you tell him how you always felt you were "different".

"You're not 'one of them' are you, son?"

"No dad, I am not a homosexual."

Your dad exhales pointedly and visibly relaxes. "Thank FUCK for that I'd rather you were dead than 'one of them'!"

Glebe

Your dad is so desperate for human contact that he sends notes to the neighbours promising sexual favours in exchange for 'mere friendship'.

frajer

Your dad is livid that you've been intercepting his notes to the neighbours. "Small wonder I've got no mates!"

Glebe

"Might get tested son."

"Good idea dad! You can't be too careful with this bloody pandemic!"

"No son, I mean a paternity test. Just to double check that I'm really your father because I really don't wanna be."

Replies From View

your dad is wanking rhythmically to the music of The Quarrymen, performed live by the surviving band members on 28th August 2021

(this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1zarINfkc0)

Whilst wanking he is putting himself in the shoes of the guy scrubbing the washboard.  "That could have been me, son"  *wank wank wanka wank-wank*

Glebe

'naked in shed do not disturb.'

frajer

Your dad pitches 'Naked in a Shed' to Channel 4 and rejects their lucrative offer. "Cannot fucking stand Noel Fielding!"

frajer

Your dad reckons all beverages should be sold in recyclable glass bottles, not for environmental reasons but because they make the best smash against your neighbour's garage at 5.30am

Glebe

"So what are the latest pop bands then?"

"To be honest dad, I've no idea meself!"

But he's already vanished into the shed to make things.

Replies From View

"In the shed tonight, son, I aim to give myself.... you guessed it!.... a Hello Kitty tattoo!!"

Glebe

Your dad is on a skateboard with a baseball cap sitting awkwardly on his head. "Shit be just gettin' real, mon."

frajer

Your dad is stitching nametags with someone else's surname into all your work clothes then phoning your employer to say you've been raiding the Lost and Found for hip new duds.

Replies From View

your dad is lounging around coffee shops near the train station and trying to start conversations about how "snapchat filters" are "so great"

Replies From View

you step into the bathroom and your dad is brushing his teeth, solidly naked.  scrubbing away, his teeth born into the mirror and his scrawny backside bashing from side to side at the same time

he turns around and your presence makes him jump a little.  he tries to speak through the foam, spits it into the sink and tries again.  "didn't see you there!"

"alright dad"

grinning, he points at his cock.  "autumn!" he says.

you look down, and sure enough, he has self-evidently been packing his entire penis with horse chestnuts for a few days.

Glebe

Your birthday party is going swimmingly until your dad yells "ABORTION MACHINE!" This has a deep personal significance for you and proves deeply upsetting.

frajer

Your dad can't swim, but those that stop him trying!? Yes. He also won't get on boats and shrieks for the first two minutes of every shower.

Glebe

You're in your dad's car with your dad, stuck in traffic, when a police car speeds past.

"He's not gonna sell much ice cream going at-"

"-NO DAD!"

There are a few moments silence, broken only by your dad whistling quietly, until-

"I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright n-"

"-NO!!"

Kankurette

Glebe

Quote from: Kankurette on September 27, 2021, 07:20:36 PMYour dad is watching Bing.

"I've got this browser open but there's no sign of my favourite crooner!"

Replies From View

your dad has a fresh bowl of honey nut loops and keeps bursting out "let's loop together!!"

Glebe

Your dad uses a small child as a paperweight.

frajer

Your dad has a sack of mouldering oats in the garage which he goes and kicks for a bit whenever he's had a dream about his own father.

Glebe

Your dad things the best version of 'You've Lost That Lovely Feeling' is the Paul Shane Pebble Mill one. It's the only thing you both agree on.

frajer

Your dad invites every house on the crescent over to Netflix and chill and gets the surprise of his life when they say yes. "Keys in a bowl, good shout, I'm forever losing mine. Ehhh what's... what... is the heating on too high or something?"

Glebe

You introduce your dad to your gorgeous new girlfriend, but he is so jealous he asks you to leave in a seething rage.

Glebe

Your dad has become Surrey's most prominent edgelord.

frajer

Your dad is pushing it. Pushing it real good.

Twit 2

Your dad is checking that his rigidly delineated anus hasn't sagged into a cloaca.

frajer

Traffic delays you getting over for family dinner, so your dad phones the police and tells them to put out an all-points bulletin on "my absolute prick of a son."