Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:13:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilcommiedictator

Yep my bad, didn't even read "AP", but like, QLD has had a handful of lockdowns and they can go anywhere they like whilst wearing a mask at the moment?
Here's Gladys in an oldie though

zomgmouse

Yeah it's definitely baffling. But also he is a very muddled man so it's no surprise.

idunnosomename

Foot fetish and now Crocodile Dundee vore. Ben's extra horny with rage this week

beanheadmcginty

gilbertharding

Fambo Number Mive

Someone with a face in the shape of Arizona sits on an angry horse while whipping Biden's arse. They are wearing a big hat with "Audit" on it.

Blumf

Alberon

That is in response to the audit that actually widened Biden's win in Arizona.

zomgmouse

evilcommiedictator

Someone get a big marker and write COVID on his face, just so we know what he has.
I mean, Ben already knows how to beat it!

George Oscar Bluth II

Weird that they're not treating it with Ivermectin? Why is Ben trying to kill himself? Or is this the work of the Deep State?

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: What Doth Life? on September 27, 2021, 12:15:24 AM
Our Ben has some kind of mystery."bad flu" where there's a "loss of smell and taste":

https://twitter.com/doug_person5/status/1442250225679323138?s=19

Ben "is continuing to try to draw cartoons".

He's been trying for years, what makes him think he'll be any better when he's on his deathbed?

JamesTC

imitationleather

jobotic

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on September 27, 2021, 02:05:30 AM
Someone get a big marker and write COVID on his face, just so we know what he has.
I mean, Ben already knows how to beat it!

Who makes Ivermectin then? Some good honest sons of the soil?

Ferris

Quote from: What Doth Life? on September 27, 2021, 12:15:24 AM
Our Ben has some kind of mystery."bad flu" where there's a "loss of smell and taste":

https://twitter.com/doug_person5/status/1442250225679323138?s=19

He is also proudly unvaccinated and in the at risk age category, and he hasn't shaken it in two weeks. Also hasn't sought medical attention yet.

Prognosis - not great.

idunnosomename

Judging by how lame that AZ cartoon was he's at deaths door lmao

JamesTC

Saw somebody on Twitter suggest he should be buried under a headstone that reads HEADSTONE

Paul Calf

Even though CoViD has a habit of killing those who mock it, I reckon Ol' Bennard and his Mrs are going to pull through.

Mr Banlon

kngen

If he does smoke those big cigars he's pictured with in his headshots, then his lungs are going to be working overtime.

idunnosomename

he always says COVID is real, just that it's not a big deal. god he must be in a really bad shape not to admit he's caught it lol

Sebastian Cobb

So good he even satirises himself.

I guess he just needs a syringe full of CUM.

The Culture Bunker

jobotic