Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

That's all I got

Started by clingfilm portent, November 14, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All you got?

All I got
2 (14.3%)
Nall I got
0 (0%)
(Timothy) Spall I got  
1 (7.1%)
(All Creatures Great and) Small I got
0 (0%)
(Johnny) Ball I got
2 (14.3%)
(Stones of) Gall I got
1 (7.1%)
(Reginald Perrin's Rise and) Fall I got
1 (7.1%)
Raoul Moat
2 (14.3%)
Fall-ah! I got-AH!
2 (14.3%)
the cool shoeshine
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

DoesNotFollow

SkinFree
The new skin removal treatment.

Join the SkinFree revolution today!

#freeofskin

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Captain Z on October 07, 2021, 02:48:42 PM
Say you will, say you won't
Say you'll do what I don't
Say you're true, say to me
Sellafield

Incredible

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on October 08, 2021, 09:22:58 AM
SkinFree
The new skin removal treatment.

Join the SkinFree revolution today!

#freeofskin

SKINFREE
STINGS WHEN THE WIND BLOWS
NO SALT SALT ON MY CHIPS THO

and so on

Replies From View

batwings

Oh no, Nan's gone to  hospital; to the cancer ward. She's been warned about this before, the fucking ghoul.

batwings

What if... with Robert Smith.

Captain Z

Leonhard Euler's Day Off

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Turmeric spoon. A spoon used only for turmeric, so your other spoons don't get stained.
The Turmeric Spoon.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Liechtenstein. What's notable about it? Has anyone famous ever come from Liechtenstein? Is Liechtenstein famous for anything?
What even is Liechtenstein?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

dissolute ocelot

Confusing plant nurseries with baby nurseries. Maybe like Rugrats, but with trees?

Fr.Bigley

Spiderman 34: Peter Parker picked a pint of pickled peppers, close to home.

Ferris

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 09, 2021, 05:05:55 AM
Liechtenstein. What's notable about it? Has anyone famous ever come from Liechtenstein? Is Liechtenstein famous for anything?

Very lax incorporation laws for investment vehicles and general purpose corporations, corporate tax rate also suspiciously low. They also donate exceptional goal difference in European soccer tournaments via their fucking atrocious national XI.

Ferris

Liechtenstein seems like a toilet. The current head of state is hereditary billionaire who owns the state investment bank and successfully patented basmati rice.

He's like a boring Doctor Evil.

Ferris

This would be derided as a banana republic of it was outside of Europe. Someone should alert the UN!

QuoteA referendum to adopt the prince's revision of the Constitution of Liechtenstein to expand his powers passed in 2003. The prince had threatened to leave the country if the referendum did not result in his favour.[3]

On 15 August 2004, Hans-Adam formally handed the power of making day-to-day governmental decisions to his eldest son Hereditary Prince Alois as regent, as a way of beginning a dynastic transition to a new generation. Legally, Hans-Adam remains the head of state.[4] Hans-Adam's father Franz Joseph II had similarly done so on 26 August 1984.

In a July 2012 referendum, the people of Liechtenstein overwhelmingly rejected by a proposal to curtail the political power of the princely family. A few days before the vote, Crown Prince Alois announced he would veto any relaxing of the ban on abortion, also up for referendum. Turnout collapsed and 76 per cent of those voting in the first referendum supported the Prince's power to veto the outcome of future referendums.[5] Legislators, who serve on a part-time basis, rose in the prince's defence on 23 May, voting 18 to 7 against the citizens' initiative.[6]

He expanded his own powers by referendum, then ignored a referendum attempt to to curtail his power, and for good measure his son passed a resolution using the part-time legislature against the democratic referendum that said he can ignore any and all future referendums. Also the abortion ban thing.

Fr.Bigley

All I know is that his first name is Roy

touchingcloth

Hans-Adam is possibly the worst name I've ever heard.

"What's your name?"

"Hans-Adam."

"Hanssadam?"

"No. Hans-Adam, it's hyphenated."

"Why would you join those names?"

"..."

"And surname?"

"II."

"There are more?!"

Fr.Bigley

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Fucking Roy Liechtenstein. I knew I was onto something. The cunt should hang.

itsfredtitmus

A tiny todger with cherry delight

Ferris

A famous street full of expensive tailors crafting the finest '80s shell suits. Savile Row.

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Chollis

Replies From View

Replies From View

The Great British Blake Edwards-Off

Chollis

🎵How much is that dog shit in the window?🎵

PlanktonSideburns