Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:03:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

The Mollusk

Hey I dunno if this means owt to you and your global superstardom but I used to check your comics every day on Facebook and now I don't use Facebook any more you might have been wondering why I've not been liking your posts every day, well that's the reason. But I'm still reading them here and still enjoying them a great deal. Have a good evening. Hope you're coming to the meet.

madhair60

I hoped that was the case but thank you. I am intending to come to the meet yes.

madhair60

chveik

madhair60

madhair60

early comic cos i'm goin' to bed

oustropique

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

dude I love Dan, recently broken-up with, doing his best to stop Merry from jumping to the worst conclusion possible and perhaps ruining a good thing with Jess.

madhair60

PlanktonSideburns

Fambo Number Mive

I love your comics madhair. This isn't the only reason I hope you feel better soon, but I really do look forward to each new instalment. Love the characters, love your artwork. The characters are so well fleshed out and have great depth.

madhair60

madhair60

Pink Gregory

madhair60

MojoJojo

Just want to say that Merry Hell is becoming a highlight of my morning webcomic rotation at the moment. Good work.

king_tubby

Ah yes, I was also going to add my praise to this thread but then we got caught up in PCR tests and what have you. Always the first thing I look at on CaB of a morning.

earl_sleek

Yes, it's a highlight of my morning as well.

Chollis

suckers, I read it before going to bed

Egyptian Feast

I'm a morning Hellreader too. It's a regular accompiment to my first coffee & fag, unless I've been nosing around on here after midnight.

madhair60

Magnum Valentino

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

That last frame ( complete with speech bubble) just ripe for the avatar- ing.

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60