Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021/22: pre-seasons in the abyss

Started by sevendaughters, June 08, 2021, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

And more realistic. Let's face it, they're not ready to get some big fancy name just yet.

AllisonSays

Howe will love it. Scoffing up all that money with his little hamster cheeks. I hate him, always have, don't know why.

chveik

Kankurette

The Unbearable Shiteness of Being?

I don't hate Howe, but I remember when some Everton fans were calling for him as a Martinez replacement because he's a BLOO.

JamesTC

I remember Howe moaning about how English managers never get a chance. Him going down with Newcastle would be wonderful.

dr beat

Its just come to my attention that Neil Warnock has written not one but at least two books.  He's practically the Foucault of football.

JamesTC

Quote from: dr beat on November 05, 2021, 10:57:03 AM
Its just come to my attention that Neil Warnock has written not one but at least two books.  He's practically the Foucault of football.

Whereas Steve Bruce is the Martina Cole.

boki

He's certainly won Foucalt

never forget this legendary passage, as read by Mr. Warnock himself https://twitter.com/NestorWatach/status/772387438262153216

bgmnts

Ha! Someone here was basically transcribing half of his book, and most of it was about Adel Taarabt.

It was amazing.

Inspector Norse

QuoteThe Southampton manager Ralph Hassenhüttl, sporting a waistcoat he almost certainly bought in Next, is asked what the key has been to Southampton's recent uptick in form: "Not conceding that many goals ... and finally scoring more"

Auditioning for a punditry job with the BBC is he?

Wonderful Butternut

How to Make Friends and Impress People

And

Rafa Stitched Me Up: Why I Didn't Become England Manager and Lead the Three Lions to World Cup Glory

Kankurette

The Case For Why Hillsborough Should Be Set on Fire and the Entire Wednesday Team Sent to the Glue Factory