Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:21:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY PART TWO

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 28, 2019, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Legend Garovic beats Garry Kasparov at arm wrestling.

Pink Gregory

Legend Garovistch is shot three times, poisoned, bundled up in a carpet and thrown into a freezing river.

"What can I say, Daz tovarisch, PUSSY'OLES!"

Blue Jam

Legendov Garovic takes out a two-page ad in Pravda to announce that Pubovski Darrenov is a nonce.

jobotic

It means The Truth, so no getting out of this one!

Fambo Number Mive

Gary interrupts a live broadcast shouting "Fuck the feds"

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on February 11, 2022, 09:14:40 AMIt means The Truth, so no getting out of this one!

Pubekov Dazski gets three years in the Gulags. Legendov Garovski chuckles... but three hours later he has to admit to himself that the epic vodka and Tetris sessions just aren't the same without his comrade.

Blue Jam

Legendov Garovski joins Pussy Riot.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 11, 2022, 06:11:49 PMLegendov Garovski joins Pussy Riot.

is disappointed by lack of pussy or riots

Blue Jam

Quote from: Pink Gregory on February 11, 2022, 06:56:31 AMLegend Garovistch is shot three times, poisoned, bundled up in a carpet and thrown into a freezing river.

"What can I say, Daz tovarisch, PUSSY'OLES!"

Ga-Ga-Gazputin
Gave one to the Russian queen

Fambo Number Mive

Gary and Daz are on my train, it seems. They've knocked a can of Magners all over the floor (which they found hilarious), kept demanding more Magners from the person selling food and drink despite being told there isn't any and are effing on a regular basis. They arent getting off until Reading and I've been sitting near them since Macclesfield.

Apparently Gary has kids and works in Basingstoke.

shoulders

Enjoying the Russian tangent guys

king_tubby

'Dazoly, I have some krokodil for you'

'Aiiiee! Legend Garovski, that is a real crocodile!'

'Da'

shoulders

Legend Garrov covers up the Katyn Wood massacre.

Pink Gregory

Colonel Garovski drops his trousers

"Have a look at this Katyn Wood eh Daz Pubesovitch!"

Blue Jam

"You've got to admire that Putin, haven't you? Not in a gay way, obviously."

Pink Gregory

"Give him his credit, Daz tovarisch, he does look peng on that horse.  Fair play"

Glebe

Garovski has his arms folded and is doing that kicking-your-legs-in-the-air dance and singing;

"Nikita, Nikita, Nikita my dear, your name in the whisper of pines I can hear!"

"It's 'Kalinka', not 'Nikita', Garvovski."

"SILENCE, Dazovski! Or you will hear the voice of my Kalashnikov!"

"'kin 'elkski."

king_tubby

Legend Garivosky uses Photoshop to remove all trace of Dazovitch from the 'On the Vodka on the Volga' Facebook album.

dex

Ledge gets an Arduino kit and builds a fucking machine. Daz, looking somewhat perplexed at the level of engineering involved quips that perhaps it would be more fun to do some fucking the traditional way.

"Come 'ere Daz, I think you know what's going to happen next!"

Blue Jam

Spotted a Legend Gary in the wild last night. Local pub recently reopened and installed a jukebox. Forgot to delete all the Gary Glitter songs though didn't they?

Catalogue of ills

Gary has put in 34 hours of planning time and taught himself PowerPoint to further his mission to popularise the word "meatbags" as a euphemism for breasts.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 13, 2022, 10:38:03 AMSpotted a Legend Gary in the wild last night. Local pub recently reopened and installed a jukebox. Forgot to delete all the Gary Glitter songs though didn't they?

A few  minutes before closing time, he's frantically googling 'Jimmy Savile charity singles'.

Glebe

"Don't forget Pete Townsend, Gary!"

"Oh yeah Daz! Who was he in again?"

Glebe

"There's a Visconti season on at the Barbican, fancy checking it out, Daz darling?"

Daz spits his Stella right across the room.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 13, 2022, 10:38:03 AMSpotted a Legend Gary in the wild last night. Local pub recently reopened and installed a jukebox. Forgot to delete all the Gary Glitter songs though didn't they?

That wasn't a Legend Gary, that was just one of us lot.

jenna appleseed

Other songs on the playlist

anything by Mini Pops
Two Little Boys
anything Lostprophets

something off of one of the HAHA Tape comps for a slightly different joke
(Garry misread the title and thought it said rape).

Paul Calf

Gary raises a Stella for Andy, but Daz has known him for a long time, and there's something different...something wrong.

El Ledgio's rock-solid carapace of confidence is showing cracks.

Glebe

Gary throws what he describes as a "covid-is-over party extravaganza!" Daz abstains but Space Mumps, Epic Nige and Larval Trauma Flashbacks are all in attendance.

Glebe

"Gary how many oddly named friends do we actually have?"

"Dunno Daz... I'll have to ask Knowledge Jake."

jenna appleseed

Larval Trauma Flashbacks isn't even a person, is it Gary? It's just the caterpillar you 'forgot' to let out of the jar from Primary school, that never bothered to turn into a butterfly.