Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

madhair60

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ Space Cunts Reunion! It's just like when Mark Gattiss appeared on that episode of "Psychoville"!

madhair60

kidney

Look at that angry forehead vein! Kevin could be in for a thrashing here...

madhair60

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Glebe

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

Pink Gregory

If there's ever Merry Hell merch can one of them just be a picture of Hester with "Hester!" written underneath it.

madhair60

madhair60

Ehhh no Dan, that's not accurately what happened, and you weren't even fucking there dude

madhair60

nah fuck that

Merry was nice to her and told her to move on with her life. She didn't owe her forgiveness

wasn't much of a sincere apology either let's face it

madhair60

Thursday

I don't think I remember that arc well enough either way. I think I remember being a bit surprised at Merry, but also kind of agreeing with the sentiment "nah fuck it no forgiveness for school bullies."

idk I'm kind of annoyed that Merry's catching shit for not being St. Merry and absolving her bully of all her sins, meanwhile Dan continues to be an arse to Merry even though she apologised and bought him a very thoughtful apology present

madhair60

breaking kayfabe:
Spoiler alert
I see it more that accepting and leaving would have put paid to the situation entirely, even though it isn't really "justice". I think both "sides" have points worth making here. It's interesting to see what people have made of this. Anyway, more to come.
[close]

PlanktonSideburns

It's merry hell not merry having a grand old time of it

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

Yeah.. a sincere apology should not demand a specific response from the recipient. Forgiveness, indifference, and 'go fuck yourself' are all valid reactions.

Merry beating herself up about it later is in character I reckon, as is Dan being a prick about it... I am surprised that Liz can remember anything beyond the violence and ice cream ;-)

Looking forward to seeing how madhair brings this to a conclude.

Quote from: madhair60 on February 16, 2022, 07:54:49 PMbreaking kayfabe:
Spoiler alert
I see it more that accepting and leaving would have put paid to the situation entirely, even though it isn't really "justice". I think both "sides" have points worth making here. It's interesting to see what people have made of this. Anyway, more to come.
[close]
Hey mads, I don't mean to be snippy. I'm just really invested in this comic and these characters now god damn you. I read it every day, even if I don't always comment. I am very curious to see how the demonic possession storyline will play out and who the demon is (on account of the hints earlier) and what its backstory is.

madhair60