Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

get your new profile pic here

Started by Spoon of Ploff, May 10, 2022, 12:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Fr.Bigley

Always late to the party. Damn

Alberon

idunnosomename

Seems a bit Red Scare crap that to me. If they wanted hi-res pictures of people's faces they could get them from the website, whats it called, the one every cunt uses

Ah yes, META

Glebe

Spoon of Ploff

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

just been seeing warnings against using this Russian app

JesusAndYourBush

PlanktonSideburns

Only seen talk of dastardly Russians hoovering up pictures of are brave faces to do evil Russian stuff (squatting on the images printed out, making a bear dance on them etc) on the daily mail so far, not convinced. You want a million pictures of British poeple? I could get that for you for half the arse of making an app

Head Gardener

there's stuff about it on other news sources too, I just lazily googled info on it and the DM link was top

Quote from: Head Gardener on May 12, 2022, 06:58:59 PMjust been seeing warnings against using this Russian app

Phil reacts to this shocking news

Old Nehamkin

At the risk of being labelled a Putin apologist or a kremlin shill or whatever, I suspect that the reams of personal data I've handed over to Facebook, Twitter and Google over the last decade or so have possibly been employed to more insidious ends than bunging a picture of my face to this app, even if it does come from scary evil Russia, the place where bad people famously live.

jenna appleseed

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on May 12, 2022, 10:07:42 PMAt the risk of being labelled a Putin apologist or a kremlin shill or whatever, I suspect that the reams of personal data I've handed over to Facebook, Twitter and Google over the last decade or so have possibly been employed to more insidious ends than bunging a picture of my face to this app, even if it does come from scary evil Russia, the place where bad people famously live.

Lada driving communist cunt

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

Spoon of Ploff

DJ Bob Hoskins

DJ Bob Hoskins

Tony Tony Tony

Just to be on the safe side I've thrown my phone off a North Sea ferry.

Take that Putin.

idunnosomename

Quote from: jenna appleseed on May 12, 2022, 10:11:03 PMsnopes says that's bollocks mate
https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/05/11/new-profile-pic-app/

cant believe the mail would report xenophobic nonsense with little to no supporting evidence