Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:50:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: JamesTC on May 16, 2022, 01:10:58 PMI think it is this one:

Amazing she got all that backstory from a simple drawing. This is why she's such a successful writer.

retsuza

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 16, 2022, 12:44:22 PMThat's quite the take from him

Don't think you were around back when I was making a lot of posts about this freak but he thinks that this is such a good challenge he calls it The Ferguson Challenge ala Staniland Question. If you say yes he asks to see video evidence. Strange man.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: retsuza on May 16, 2022, 12:42:36 PMWilliam "Nonce" Ferguson is doing his question on twitter and everyone is making fun of him and calling him a cunt

https://twitter.com/SubAetha2/status/1524391672934584321?t=VGixVTg0mOhYIrgumwN3iw&s=19
Oh that's cheered me right up.

"Hello, Cunt Farm? One of them got out again"

Ex_GC

Quote from: retsuza on May 16, 2022, 01:43:24 PMDon't think you were around back when I was making a lot of posts about this freak but he thinks that this is such a good challenge he calls it The Ferguson Challenge ala Staniland Question. If you say yes he asks to see video evidence. Strange man.

So regardless of whether you are attracted to and are compatible with a person you are required to marry them to prove something to Ferguson? Or else sleep with them and send him the video evidence? You couldn't make it up

petril

tl;dr
  • wear a nice suit
  • have a polite smile
  • freely speak, but choose your words for the response
  • make the other side feel they're being watched and recorded all the time
  • share the bit of the recordings when they turn loud, abusive and violent
  • repeat 5. in the face of any criticism
  • never answer any further questions, just direct people to 6.

I think that makes a lot of sense

I don't know if you were around for this @Ex_GC

Then he tried to own it in The Ferguson Challenge

... but she's still 14

Mister Six

Quote from: phantom_power on May 15, 2022, 06:16:22 PMIsn't chanting "trans women are men" sort of showing up their concern for women's spaces and sport to be the bullshit we all know it is and shows they are just transphobic, which they all claim not to be?

Well, their "concerns" for women's spaces and sports are predicated on the idea that trans women are men. They just don't usually say the quiet part loud.

Barry Admin

Quote from: DreadedScotsman on May 16, 2022, 12:44:38 PMI'm not sure how I feel about the ninja dress code, whilst yes it does play into the transphobes narrative but then it'll be spun that way regardless and this way they avoid being doxxed and harassed. The infamous JK Rowling Ickabog tweet where she went and said the quiet stuff out loud was in reference to an incident where a trans woman was attacked at a protest I think or maybe speakers corner and they defended themselves this was spun as the evil transes attacking a poor defenseless woman, it's a lose lose situation

That's true enough, and extremely annoying and unfortunate, but it's ultimately about not handing your opponents free wins and easy propaganda.

To echo what you said, the Kathleen Stock protests were described as "a masked figure burning a sign" or some such - this became ridiculous when people saw the photos and realised it was a blue smoke bomb.

As Pink Gregory and Zetetic mentioned, "optics" have been taken extremely seriously by the fash over the years. It was a strategic decision to do away with skinheads and bovver boots and that whole kind of aggressive image.

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 16, 2022, 02:28:05 PMI'm speechless

I posted the wrong first image, it's worse than that - this was from his twitter account that got suspended

Ex_GC

Wow. And it's trans advocates who are always accused of that sort of thing?!

phantom_power

Quote from: retsuza on May 16, 2022, 12:42:36 PMWilliam "Nonce" Ferguson is doing his question on twitter and everyone is making fun of him and calling him a cunt

https://twitter.com/SubAetha2/status/1524391672934584321?t=VGixVTg0mOhYIrgumwN3iw&s=19

I notice he hasn't answered the comment asking if he would have sex with a trans man to prove he thinks they are women

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 16, 2022, 02:32:31 PMThat's true enough, and extremely annoying and unfortunate, but it's ultimately about not handing your opponents free wins and easy propaganda.

To echo what you said, the Kathleen Stock protests were described as "a masked figure burning a sign" or some such - this became ridiculous when people saw the photos and realised it was a blue smoke bomb.

As Pink Gregory and Zetetic mentioned, "optics" have been taken extremely seriously by the fash over the years. It was a strategic decision to do away with skinheads and bovver boots and that whole kind of aggressive image.

Yeah I know, I think I'm feeling same way about it as I did when those people took a picture outside of JK Rowlings mansion, whilst daft and a bit naive to do I'm not gonna condemn them for it, because like I said it's lose lose regardless.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: phantom_power on May 16, 2022, 03:37:39 PMI notice he hasn't answered the comment asking if he would have sex with a trans man to prove he thinks they are women

I'd like him to prove for us that Ann Widdecombe is a woman using his method.

Ex_GC

He's being torn to shreds in the QTs. I'm sure he still sees it that he 'won'

retsuza

Quote from: phantom_power on May 16, 2022, 03:37:39 PMI notice he hasn't answered the comment asking if he would have sex with a trans man to prove he thinks they are women

More fool you because he has explained this:

https://williamaferguson.substack.com/p/why-i-wont-date-a-trans-man?s=r

Is the explanation coherent? Not really no.

imitationleather

I am 100% convinced William A Ferguson is going to end up in a super-max prison one day.

The guy is scary.

chip

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 16, 2022, 03:49:57 PMI'd like him to prove for us that Ann Widdecombe is a woman using his method.

Oh I get it, because she's old and fat and disgusting right? Ha ha ha good one.

Ex_GC

It's because WAF's definition of what he considers to be a woman is someone he wants to sleep with

Zetetic

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 16, 2022, 02:32:31 PMAs Pink Gregory and Zetetic mentioned, "optics" have been taken extremely seriously by the fash over the years.
Just to be absolutely clear - I was talking about MLK and the Children's Crusade, things like that. Not just fascists who took this stuff seriously.

Mister Six

Quote from: machotrouts on May 16, 2022, 02:35:40 PMICANN really needs to ease up on these new domains

Haha, cheers, I've fixed that. This is what happens when I post while walking the dog and don't check the results...

PlanktonSideburns

Why is the girl crawling? Has this William bloke broken her legs

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 16, 2022, 08:35:04 AMOne minute she says it was "intimidating", the next it's "unintentionally hilarious", which is it?
Remember, always simultaneously too weak and too strong.