Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:20:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rapey Tory MP #21512

Started by Blumf, May 17, 2022, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipsink

Tory MPs will appear on Good Morning Britain in the next few days saying:

• "Look, there's a war in the Ukraine. This is not the time to focus on a pesky thing like rape"
  • "Well, the rules around rape are very confusing and need to be changed."
  • (Michael Gove funny voice): "I think there's been a rape up there!"

JesusAndYourBush

QuoteThe Conservative Party said he had been asked by the chief whip not to attend Parliament while an investigation is ongoing.

Which gives rise to the game "Tory Rapist Guess Who" where you get a list of Tories in their 50's, crossing them off when you see one appear in parliament until only one name remains.

JamesTC

Accusing MPs of sex offences seems to be the only sure fire way of having them turn up to work.

Jittlebags

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on May 18, 2022, 06:49:46 PMWhich gives rise to the game "Tory Rapist Guess Who" where you get a list of Tories in their 50's, crossing them off when you see one appear in parliament until only one name remains.

A bit like the Sieve of Eratosthenes when working out prime numbers, but for Tory nonces.

jobotic

We know who it is don't we?

Just read that they've been aware of this since 2020. So he's been there working with women MPs and probably more alarmingly, staff, for all that time.

Massive majority anyway so Tory party won't worry, another far-right cunt will be along in a minute.

shoulders

Here's a new one that has got away with it so far!

Ferris

I have no idea who it is, and I have no interest in finding out.

Saw a dodgy old photo of a conservative MP with Rolf Harris the other day though. I won't be saying which member for Romford it was (in the photo I saw), because it's scurrilous allegation and I don't want to be dealing in that kind of thing. As far as I'm aware they had no idea what Rolf was up to and I'm happy to defend that opinion in the record.

Inspector Norse

Rolf was a beloved children's entertainer though. The Queen has been pictured with him as well and you don't see anyone claiming members of the Royal Family are raging sex pests, do you?

Ferris

Well there was that one with the court case and that, but that's the exception that proves the rule.

Plus epstein and savile are dead, and einstein, ghislaine, rolf and brunel are now locked up so you're pretty safe around them these days. QED.

Edit: sorry, brunel "hanged himself", I'd forgotten that. Even safer now which reinforces my point re: public safety around the royal family.

pigamus

Quote from: Ferris on May 19, 2022, 11:31:18 AMEdit: sorry, brunel "hanged himself", I'd forgotten that.

Good riddance, fucking bridge nonce

Johnny Yesno

jobotic

My son's class at junior school was named after Brunel. Fucking appalling.

Thank God he's in Cyril Smith Secondary now.

Ferris

There is genuinely a prince Andrew high school near me (that is being renamed). Every year, the graduating class of kids send a letter to the disgraced royal asking for a congratulations letter, and every year his office goes to the effort of replying but saying "no". A measure of the man there.

Anyway my point stands - you are (probably) fairly safe as a member of the public around a royal or their associates.

JamesTC

Quote from: Inspector Norse on May 19, 2022, 07:05:10 AMRolf was a beloved children's entertainer though. The Queen has been pictured with him as well and you don't see anyone claiming members of the Royal Family are raging sex pests, do you?

I remember once reading somebody defending Rolf Harris on a Doctor Who forum because their mum met him at a hotel and he was nice to her and didn't try to sexually assault her.

After doing a bit of internet sleuthing, I'm crestfallen that the rumoured nonce isn't Mark Francois.

jobotic

The person it is makes Francois seem like a GBOL

Psybro

Can't imagine Francois doing serious assault, more cheering on a bigger boy as he does it instead.

studpuppet

Quote from: Ferris on May 19, 2022, 11:31:18 AMPlus epstein and savile are dead, and einstein, ghislaine, rolf and brunel are now locked up so you're pretty safe around them these days.

Stuart Hall's been out for nearly seven years, though.

studpuppet

Quote from: Ferris on May 19, 2022, 12:28:01 AMI have no idea who it is, and I have no interest in finding out.

Saw a dodgy old photo of a conservative MP with Rolf Harris the other day though. I won't be saying which member for Romford it was (in the photo I saw), because it's scurrilous allegation and I don't want to be dealing in that kind of thing. As far as I'm aware they had no idea what Rolf was up to and I'm happy to defend that opinion in the record.

Well, that's a Wikipedia page full of unpleasantness isn't it?

Thanks Ferris

Therris

Ferris

No idea what you're on about mate.

Rolf Harris was released from prison five years ago today.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ROLF!!!

Bernice

Quote from: studpuppet on May 19, 2022, 04:51:21 PMStuart Hall's been out for nearly seven years, though.

Fucking hell, read a load of that thinking the Marxist sociologist had been up to some nonsense.

JamesTC

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on May 19, 2022, 04:18:22 PMAfter doing a bit of internet sleuthing, I'm crestfallen that the rumoured nonce isn't Mark Francois.

Wait, is there a nonce AND a rapist, or are they one and the same?

imitationleather

Quote from: Bernice on May 19, 2022, 06:20:26 PMFucking hell, read a load of that thinking the Marxist sociologist had been up to some nonsense.

Even worse than being a convicted nonce, the Stuart Hall you're thinking of has spent the past seven years being DEAD.

pigamus

Can't believe he's just happily living in his council house driving his Jag and puffing his cigars. Not that I'm saying I want him to have his windows put in, exactly, but I'm a bit baffled as to how it hasn't happened

Quote from: JamesTC on May 19, 2022, 06:26:32 PMWait, is there a nonce AND a rapist, or are they one and the same?

Nonce is a word used for child molesters and rapists not just the former which is what the word seems to be used for mostly these days.

JamesTC

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on May 19, 2022, 06:38:24 PMNonce is a word used for child molesters and rapists not just the former which is what the word seems to be used for mostly these days.

Whilst I know that all nonces are rapists but not all rapists are nonces, I was just confused over if there was just the nonce or if there was also an additional non-nonce rapist.

Cold Meat Platter

Are all bonces bapists though?

JamesTC

Anyone with a bonce on them fancies a bap.

studpuppet

Quote from: Ferris on May 19, 2022, 05:13:37 PMNo idea what you're on about mate.

Neither do I, mate. Neither do I...