Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:31:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simpsons Shitposts

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 25, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Love how mangled and esoteric these are getting.

Magnum Valentino

Sonny_Jim

Pink Gregory

Ferris

king_tubby

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

Ferris

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 03, 2022, 11:33:19 AM

this is very funny but think the second panel works fine on its own

Blumf

Psybro

Lol that makes Homer a couple of weeks older than my da.

shoulders

Ferris

Hoping for some serious Surlyposting now

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Ferris on May 13, 2022, 03:50:23 PMHoping for some serious Surlyposting now

I'd be down for that. Some of my favourite shitposts include one-timers like Crazy Vaclav and Khlav Kalash Vendor.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 13, 2022, 04:34:44 PMI'd be down for that. Some of my favourite shitposts include one-timers like Crazy Vaclav and Khlav Kalash Vendor.

Johnny Tightlips is another one-timer who has made valuable shitposting contributions.

king_tubby

Consignia

Quote from: Ferris on May 13, 2022, 05:03:01 PMJohnny Tightlips is another one-timer who has made valuable shitposting contributions.

One timer? You wish. Search for Johnny Tightlips on YouTube and see how many times he appears in Zombie Simpsons.

Ferris

Quote from: Consignia on May 18, 2022, 12:59:58 PMOne timer? You wish. Search for Johnny Tightlips on YouTube and see how many times he appears in Zombie Simpsons.

A travesty. Is nothing sacred?!

Sonny_Jim

idunnosomename

Even Khalav Kalash vendor has been back. They bring back just about every character done by the core cast, expensive/dead guest stars are their only barrier really.

Props to Harvey Fierstein turning down a return to Karl because he thought the script was shit.

retsuza

Has anyone else came across the Simpsons Female Ninja guy? Thought it was a series of particularly shitty shitposts but it seems like someone with hyper-fixations, making sincere photoshops of simpson women.

Quote from: Simpsons Female Ninja GuyEeyore and his 6 friends Ruth Powers, Laura Powers, Allison Taylor, Homer's High School Date, a woman with headphone and The Babysitter in Spider-Man No Way Home.

Was really finding it funny how often Woman With Headphone is included. Hard to get more obscure than that.

(Don't bother him please but if you do follow him be warned he is absolutely gonna DM you and ask for you to draw some ninjas with very specific instructions).