Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:13:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Space X-ual harrasment

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 19, 2022, 11:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

I can only think that the flight attendant said something like "sorry, Elon, did you just say 'I'll buy you, whores?'" and that line was his flustered attempt to try and cover his arse.

tourism

idunnosomename

Well when I read "rubbing leg" I just thought of Vic Reeves so I am just as guilty of sex pest whimsy

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: tourism on May 20, 2022, 02:15:21 PMsex pest whimsy

I did think twice about opening with a pun but in the end was reluctant to let it go to waste.

frajer

Mm, that was a terrific erotic massage. Here is your coupon redeemable for one horse. See you next flight!

imitationleather

You all jest, but it was a similar situation to this that led to Manchester United falling into the hands of the Glazers.

buttgammon

A horse? I misread that word as house.

idunnosomename

Quote from: tourism on May 20, 2022, 02:15:21 PMsex pest whimsy
ricky gervais eyes title of new netflix special

Sebastian Cobb

Taking the 'describe my cock' defence.

"like a baby mouse in a greasy nest"

touchingcloth

Trick question: it's all known to the public, because he's always whipping it out.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 20, 2022, 10:38:00 AMA Greek airport security guy who was frisking me asked me 'is your baggage to the left or right?' with his hands on my upper thigh and in a bleary daze I responded 'it's all a bit bunched up mate' if that helps.

Turns out he meant my actual luggage.

That's precisely what I would have done.

Blue Jam

Musky, sly, old foxy stoat seeks pig horse

Paul Calf

He's just going to piss this off isn't he? He's going to throw money at it. He's got enough money to make them all offers they can't refuse: if they can't be bought, he'll just make their lives so unbearable they'll give up and employ top-tier PR and image consultants to make it all go away.

This is entirely at they heart of what's wrong with the world.

Blue Jam

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 20, 2022, 09:50:39 AMIt's a shame that all of the people who like Elon Musk are also exactly the same people who would defend this type of behaviour

Didn't he also date Amber Heard? This is like a perfect storm for all the worst people in the world.

phantom_power

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 20, 2022, 04:31:32 PMTaking the 'describe my cock' defence.

"like a baby mouse in a greasy nest"

That denies the natural urge to look away from something unpleasant

Sebastian Cobb

and just how tattooed or scarred is his hampton?

God his cock sounds like an absolute mess!

thenoise

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 20, 2022, 06:32:58 PMand just how tattooed or scarred is his hampton?

It has no unique qualities whatsoever. Which is why he said it.

Noodle Lizard

I think she should come out and describe something completely mental about it. Call his bluff, so he's forced to whip it out in order to prove her wrong.

One of the wealthiest and most powerful techlords in the world, here. "A genius", some say. Here he is. Talking about his dick on Twitter.

Sebastian Cobb

Giant decorative codpieces almost seem sophisticated by comparison.

PlanktonSideburns

He's getting it scarred and tattooed as we speak

It's probably the doge dog isn't it

It ayn rand

Sebastian Cobb

the words of a definitely innocent free speech absolutist there

Jittlebags

To the tune of Bread of Heaven - commence..

Are you Barrowman, Are you Barrowman, Are you Barrowman in disguise,....  are you Barrowman in disguise..

JamesTC

I'm sure investors in Tesla are loving this.

Wonderful Butternut

idunnosomename

stupid dickhead hope someone cunts him to hell

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 20, 2022, 11:45:42 PMstupid dickhead hope someone cunts him to hell

Billionaires should just be killed.

Once someone's personal wealth goes over 999,999,999 monies, they should be given 24 hours to do the job themselves in a dignified manner before the authorities carpet bomb their mansion into the stone age.

Sebastian Cobb

Someone suggested he was going 'full Trump' and now I can't stop imagining him in the White House grinning like a moron while trying to serve space food to a football team.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 20, 2022, 11:57:00 PMSomeone suggested he was going 'full Trump' and now I can't stop imagining him in the White House grinning like a moron while trying to serve space food to a football team.

An attempt at the Presidency is complete metaphysical certainty imo.

Even if you didn't believe he was enough of a megalomaniac beforehand, trying to buy Twitter screamed of a bloke who's decided that having de facto infinite money just isn't enough, and he wants to control the entire earth. After all he's rich. Why shouldn't he be allowed to just that?