Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:59:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Lots of tetchy press releases about how he only got monkey pox after he was dead and none of this our fault and if you so much as imply it we'll ruin you, son.

Butchers Blind

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on May 21, 2022, 02:18:02 PMCaptain Tom Inc. must be seething for killing off their golden goose and having to watch that nobody deliver the the charisma-laden spoken word verse.

I thought the old fella had decent flow. Not convinced he had any idea what he was doing on the mixer though. @NoSleep can help

touchingcloth

In honour of Prince Andrew, allow me to present...

...a nonce.

touchingcloth

What's the grotty little town they made that grotty little video featuring the grotty little nonce in? Handforth?

idunnosomename

The high street is definitely High Wycombe. I found it via the Mad Squirrel brewhouse

touchingcloth

I simply throw this switch, and...

...*poof* Bye Wycombe.

Alberon

I live not too far away from High Wycombe and while I understand the absolute need to nuke it, could I please ask for it to one of the smaller ones?

Catalogue Trousers

Being currently between jobs, my Universal Credit hits my account on the 30th of the month. If the 30th falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday, it gets paid in the Friday immediately before.

Monday 30th would have been a Bank Holiday. Should have been, you might say - as a wiser head posted earlier, why not keep the late May Bank Holiday and give a one-off extra weekend around the event? I now have to wait three days longer on very little money because of this disgusting obsequiousness to the CoD.

That said, I'll be a bit flusher for most of June due to not making inroads into my mighty £830 after deductions (and before rent), so swings and roundabouts innit nah HRH is still a cunt.

bgmnts

I only get 292 quid a month sadly but thankfully my payment falls mid-month, but yeah just realised this will fuck over a lot of people, fucksake.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

i'm still dismayed that there are people in this country in this day and age writing lyrics like "we know you love us" and "we are so in debt to you" with sincerity. the latter especially.

Alberon

The percentage is dropping every day, though.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Alberon on May 21, 2022, 08:16:35 PMI live not too far away from High Wycombe and while I understand the absolute need to nuke it, could I please ask for it to one of the smaller ones?

Jim says it must be one of the big ones. Sorry, he's one hundred and four and has walked around his garden a few times. So it goes.

Blue Jam

While I am no fan of the CoD, fair play to her, she has more dignity than this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61538656

Video Game Fan 2000

She'd do it if the gee gees were involved

Kankurette

That poor little shih tzu needs an intervention.

bgmnts

When someone describes something as British, they mean English right?

shoulders

shoulders

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 21, 2022, 11:01:20 PMWhile I am no fan of the CoD, fair play to her, she has more dignity than this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61538656

When asked to play a brief cameo she replied: 'Shut UP. Fuck OFF!'

Blumf

Top Trumps - Jubilee Edition!!!

https://winningmoves.co.uk/products/hm-queen-elizabeth-ii-limited-edition-top-trumps-card-game?_pos=2&_sid=8768c60c6&_ss=r

Celebrate the life and times of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with this magnificent new pack of TOP TRUMPS. HM Queen Elizabeth II is one of the UK's and the Commonwealth's true heroes. Inspiring, reassuring and always in the hearts of the nation, the Queen has lived a remarkable life, facing good times and bad with grace and calm. This pack takes you through 30 of the key moments that shaped her into the incredible monarch she remains today.

Bleeeurgggghhhhh!!!!

Fun categories include:
Most speeding tickets
Most plebs twunted
Biggest nonce cover-up payout

Rich Uncle Skeleton

cant wait to see the Meghan Markle cards

oggyraiding

How can a wedding have endurance? And why is it less than the endurance of a series of corgis?

Fambo Number Mive

Why does Willam and Kate's wedding have a higher royal rating and rating for uniting the nation than the Queen being born?

How do the Corgis unite the nation? Most people like dogs but do many people outside of the Queen have Corgis? Nothing against Corgis myself but I've never seen one, Corgi makes me think of the miniature cars.

Imagine playing Top Trumps with that deck of cards.

idunnosomename

Imagine playing Top Trumps. Still, is there a MAGA version?

Video Game Fan 2000

Top Trumps Greatest Nationalists Of The Western World

Scored on climate denial, economic Frank Spencering, misogyny that's really not funny but you just have to laugh at it don't you and Soros rage

shoulders

Video Game Fan 2000

Going to put one of them in my Man Cave so it can become a Sir Cave