Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:12:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rapey Tory MP #21512

Started by Blumf, May 17, 2022, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyYen

Quote from: PaulTMA on May 23, 2022, 03:54:21 PMCare to share any usernames/handles he used to go by?

He was just Jonty, or sometimes The_Commander, I think.

sevendaughters

Quote from: JohnnyYen on May 23, 2022, 04:00:49 PMHe was just Jonty, or sometimes The_Commander, I think.

Jonty Nation for a bit too.

Jonty
Jonty
Jonty
Jonty Nation

Nur-Nur-N-Nur-Nur Nur-Nur-N-N-N-Nur Nur-Nur-N-Nonce

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on May 23, 2022, 03:53:22 PMLove how it says tweet on his account. Not tweet by him. Do they need to be THAT arse covery in case someone hacked his account and tweeted it?
Presumably just written by someone who doesn't want to jeopardise their chances of being hired by the Tories when the Guardian finally goes under in a few years.

JohnnyYen

Quote from: PaulTMA on May 23, 2022, 03:54:21 PMCare to share any usernames/handles he used to go by?

See above, the forum is long gone though. I'm still in touch with the owner though, might see if I can get some highlights of Jonty's batshittery and put it in public domain

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: jobotic on May 22, 2022, 10:38:35 PMThe Conservative Party needs an intervention

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/22/tweet-on-tory-local-election-candidates-account-says-teenage-girls-smell-buttery-and-creamy

mahhaaaa adult women: always celebrated for their attractiveness
but there are adolescent girls inspired by that same fuckability
matured in a secondary school, ages dated, they smell buttery and creamy and are unbelievably magnetic

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 23, 2022, 04:40:17 PM...and are unbelievably magnetic
I believe that's due to their higher nickel content.

bgmnts

Fuck does buttery and creamy smell like? I assume this is just some weird, sexualised metaphor but fuck if I know.

Most women smell like perfume to me if I walk past one and catch their scent.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: bgmnts on May 23, 2022, 06:32:55 PMFuck does buttery and creamy smell like? I assume this is just some weird, sexualised metaphor but fuck if I know.

sour milk

idunnosomename

Quote from: bgmnts on May 23, 2022, 06:32:55 PMFuck does buttery and creamy smell like? I assume this is just some weird, sexualised metaphor but fuck if I know.

Most women smell like perfume to me if I walk past one and catch their scent.
as said above, look up evolutionary psychology or evo psyc. It's a bordline incel way on looking at personal relationships. And it's basically utter bollocks which is why the metaphor's so clumsy.

Still heres some tweet screencaps picked up by internet nonce patrol duty officer of the day

https://twitter.com/DaveBucket1/status/1528678426038738946

bgmnts

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 06:50:35 PMas said above, look up evolutionary psychology or evo psyc. It's a bordline incel way on looking at personal relationships. And it's basically utter bollocks which is why the metaphor's so clumsy.

Still heres some tweet screencaps picked up by internet nonce patrol duty officer of the day

https://twitter.com/DaveBucket1/status/1528678426038738946

What an odd bloke, but then i've always been attracted to women older than me so fuck knows maybe i'm fucked as well.

If he weren't such an obvious creep it'd be interesting to understand why he fancies younger women.

Dex Sawash

beanheadmcginty

"I like the babes, babes, babes, babes,
Buttery, creamy babes"

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 23, 2022, 08:07:09 PMTeen Spirit

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, underaged girls
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, please castrate us

Video Game Fan 2000

that's just a load of rich creamery paedophilia

jobotic

For some reason

Oh Rapey Tory
He went to Man Utd and he won fuck all

has been going through my head for the last ten minutes

shoulders

Is there a reason Bald has had Aston Villa chosen as his team to support. Awfully lame isn't it? After the 5 minute long spunky blonde hair era of his mid teens he is almost the epitome of sterility. And that's a guy with about 18 kids.

touchingcloth

Is this Tory rapist MP called Khan the same Tory rapist MP as mentioned in the OP, or a different one? I'd be absolutely shocked if there were two Tory rapist MPs.

jobotic

Different one. And the one who drugged other MPs so he could assault them is another one.

And there's about fifty others.

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on May 23, 2022, 10:04:37 PMIs there a reason Bald has had Aston Villa chosen as his team to support. Awfully lame isn't it?

Come on mate we're better than this.

shoulders

Quote from: Ferris on May 23, 2022, 11:31:59 PMCome on mate we're better than this.

Let's get real quickly here - which Prince would support Aston Villa except a shit one?

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on May 23, 2022, 11:37:31 PMLet's get real quickly here - which Prince would support Aston Villa except a shit one?

Purple claret rain, purple claret rain...

Blumf

"Which team do you support?"
"I think I'd have to say the best of the FA cup?"

Mister Six

Thus doesn't look good for the B3ta newsletter.

Quote from: Blumf on May 24, 2022, 12:41:49 AM"Which team do you support?"

"SOCCER!"

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blumf on May 24, 2022, 12:41:49 AM"Which team do you support?"

A little-known fact is that despite its title, the FA Cup contains no football.

touchingcloth

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2022, 10:48:02 PMDifferent one. And the one who drugged other MPs so he could assault them is another one.

And there's about fifty others.

OK. Is there a list of Tory non-rapist MPs available anywhere? I can't imagine it's the sort of list that would get printed in one of those completely blank books and then sold in The Works!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: sevendaughters on May 23, 2022, 03:47:04 PMSpace Kitchens?

Are they still going? I did a shift with them when I was in university and it was horrid. Only job I just Houdini'd after the first shift.