Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:40:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tom Cruise Has Three 'Obscene' Stunts Planned For Mission: Impossible 7

Started by famethrowa, May 24, 2022, 05:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Replies From View

Aristocrat style repugnance, ballistic missile levels of pissing, shitting and vomiting - think of all the least amusing parts of Jackass ramped fully beyond 11.

bgmnts

Hanging from a bar for hours whilst having his thetans extracted from him via the rectum.

For sure three obscene stunts for Tom Cruise: impossible 7.
For RONALADO 7? is possible.

Replies From View

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

idunnosomename

make a delicious seasoned tuna sandwich with cucumber on ciabatta

Running up a really big building whilst thinking of that time the sister in The Queen's Nose fell into the pond.

Replies From View

Tom Cruise lowers down on a bungee rope, does a poo on the roof of someone's Austin Allegro, and hoists himself back up again.

Leaping from a moving train whilst using an iPad to watch that episode of Fawlty Towers where Polly's nipples are all hard.

Replies From View

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 25, 2022, 09:07:07 PMLeaping from a moving train whilst using an iPad to watch that episode of Fawlty Towers where Polly's nipples are all hard.

I like that one.  And you weren't to know, but it's "very Tom", by all accounts.

Replies From View

In every scene, Tom Cruise is bollocking around mouthing "I do all me own stunts" whilst playing a dictaphone of Craig Charles saying it.

It's an absolute nightmare for the post-production staff who need to work so hard removing the dictaphone, digitally changing Tom Cruise's mouth and erasing Craig Charles' voice from the soundtrack that they may as well have just done it all with a CGI stunt double.