Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:08:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Fambo Number Mive

frajer

Response to every question: I think I should stay in power and you should all shut up. Are we done here? Got pints waiting for me.

Fambo Number Mive

Making a joke about Beth Rigby having a follow up question. What a stain.

jamiefairlie

Yeah I done all them grisly murders and started a war and gassed all the Jews but let's move on yeah?

robhug

Quote from: jamiefairlie on May 25, 2022, 03:51:40 PMYeah I done all them grisly murders and started a war and gassed all the Jews but let's move on yeah?

i think what the German people want the most now is to concentrate on the rebuilding of infrastructure, rebuilding our relationships with our European neighbours so just move on for gods sake

Fambo Number Mive

Fambo Number Mive

Meanwhile reports that Sunak paid over £10,000 to fly by helicopter from Battersea to Powys.

Tories really do hate public transport don't they? Sunak could have taken the train to Welshpool and got the taxi from there. Or even got a bus from Welshpool to Powys. Ironic that the same politicans claiming the public need to get back onto public transport don't want to use public transport themselves.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/rishi-sunak-pays-10000-private-27054785

touchingcloth

Johnson has ruled out resigning based on this, but has he ruled out being stabbed and shot and pitchforked and bummed to death by angry citizens?

Cold Meat Platter

Fambo Number Mive

Quote@lizziedearden
·
6h
Breaking: Legal action has been launched over the Metropolitan Police's alleged failure to "adequately investigate" Boris Johnson's attendance at Downing Street Parties

The
@GoodLawProject
 has given the force two weeks to respond to its legal letter

jamiefairlie

This is his big Thatcher moment.

He'll drop his trousers, have a big shit on the Speaker's chair, shove the mace up his shitty arse and start wanking, all the while screaming "I'm enjoying this, I'm enjoying this!"

Indomitable Spirit

Fambo Number Mive

Johnson is currently meeting the 1922 committee, who banged the desks as usual.

Tory MP Julian Sturdy has now called for Johnson to resign.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 25, 2022, 05:42:47 PMJohnson is currently meeting the 1922 committee, who banged the desks as usual.

Tory MP Julian Sturdy has now called for Johnson to resign.

I refuse to believe that's a real person.

Juan K Perros

JamesTC

Less? He looks like Nick Griffin caught up in a zombie apocalypse.

shoulders

Lol, centrist social media scions are now hanging all hopes on the Privileges Committee as though Johnson is going to resign if they found he misled Parliament. He will brazen it out as usual.

Their endless stupidity almost blocks out the actual wrongdoing, it is unparalleled levels of just being wrong over and over and over again and never learning. Not only that but convinced they are the clever grown ups.

Bernice

Dunno, I reckon if Emma Kennedy does another 'buhbye mr boris' tweet it might just tip this thing over the edge.

Paul Calf

idunnosomename

Quote from: Bernice on May 25, 2022, 07:22:28 PMDunno, I reckon if Emma Kennedy does another 'buhbye mr boris' tweet it might just tip this thing over the edge.
fyi shes busy positioning herself as centrist captain america or something now

Embarrassing stuff

https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/status/1529475151716356097

Jollity

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 25, 2022, 04:35:48 PMI'm starting to understand why the Americans want guns.

You say that, but they hardly ever shoot politicians.

Bernice

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 25, 2022, 07:43:00 PMfyi shes busy positioning herself as centrist captain america or something now

Embarrassing stuff

"I don't care if I have to tweet all night"

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 25, 2022, 07:43:00 PMfyi shes busy positioning herself as centrist captain america or something now

Embarrassing stuff

QuoteEVERYONE who wants this shower of shit gone, get behind them whatever the colour of your political party of choice.

Says someone who flounced to the lib dems.

TrenterPercenter

You know it's much more efficient skewering these twats by saying yes of course we should vote for anyone that can get rid of these utter arseholes but it just begs the question why you didn't have the foresight or couldn't see this before what you were pissing your knickers over Corbyn.