Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The best comb over.

Started by darby o chill, May 17, 2021, 11:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poodlefaker

I saw one in the wild just last week. Guy on the tube: late 50s/60s maybe, prob. Greek or Turkish Cypriot; kind of a composite Bough-Sinclair.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: danwho9 on May 24, 2022, 12:39:05 PMGotta be Edinburgh University-era Gordon Brown.

How is that a combover?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I want to know what happened to his lovely little freckles.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 25, 2022, 03:59:48 PMI want to know what happened to his lovely little freckles.

I was thinking the same thing but closer inspection reveals it to be a facial tattoo. '2814...' something. Must've been a nazi around that time.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Must have had it lasered off before he made MP.

Indomitable Spirit

Over Christmas I became deeply enamoured with the classic coach driver's combover sported by PDC World Darts Championship quarter finalist Callan Rydz (23!!!)

But how did we get here? Here's Callan back in 2015 at the grand old age of 16.

A nightmare combo of lightbulb head, naturally high hairline and early onset recession that makes me think he probably posts on here.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Early attempt at 16 year old beard growth in order to avert the eyes from the oncoming natural disaster forming on top of his head.

holdover

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on May 25, 2022, 03:46:57 PMHow is that a combover?

That's what I was wondering. Mark Lanegan was never bald.

Blue Jam

I've just remembered Mitchell Mitchell Mann and his gel-assisted 'do. Willie Thorne would be proud:

Sadly this was the best pic I could find. I once watched him play while sporting what was essentially a Brylcreem helmet, a very brave move I had to admire.