Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:09:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Francis Bourgeois, train legend

Started by The Mollusk, May 24, 2022, 10:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Quote from: Cuellar on May 24, 2022, 04:33:36 PMHis name's not even Francis Bourgeois!

It's actually Fannyass Trouserpants.

danwho9

I'd pay to hear him actually say 'Fuck Buttons'.

Goldentony

id pay to hear him stand up on a full train and announce he cums shit

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The Bumlord

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 24, 2022, 06:11:35 PMI'd pay to fight him.

As if anyone on here could win a fight against a trainspotter.

Glebe

He looks like a young Hugh Laurie.

Goldentony

stands to reason he'll look like old hugh laurie in a few years

Glebe

Goldentony

"cricey! train!" - hugh laurie in this guys biopic

Glebe

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Some enterprising young person should do this for other sadly maligned and misunderstood pastimes, like stamp collecting or noncery.

imitationleather

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 24, 2022, 08:54:32 PMSome enterprising young person should do this for other sadly maligned and misunderstood pastimes, like stamp collecting or noncery.

Noncing is already pretty showbiz imo

The Bumlord

Quote from: Goldentony on May 24, 2022, 06:50:15 PMstands to reason he'll look like old hugh laurie in a few years

A man who has become more handsome over the years despite horrendous baldness. A hero.

flotemysost

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 24, 2022, 03:02:16 PMI dunno, Jago Hazzard's youtube videos on the underground and london train stations (and sometimes failed social planning ideas like Thamesmead and some of the estates) is quite good.

I know this person IRL! (Well sort of, in a tangential kinda way.) For this cossetted non-key-worker, during lockdown there was something oddly reassuring about their videos/Instagram posts of various stations and Underground lines - like, proof that this stuff still existed and was ticking along doing its job. I generally find footage taken from moving public transport incredibly soothing anyway, too.

Never heard of Francis Bourgois until now (glanced at thread title and assumed this was gonna be about the spiders/cocks woman) but my intrigue is piqued, thanks!

Enzo

Also in other train-related social media news, Geoff Marshall and Vicki broke up.

Gambrinus

Quote from: Enzo on May 25, 2022, 11:38:38 PMAlso in other train-related social media news, Geoff Marshall and Vicki broke up.

That's a real shame. I don't watch much YouTube due to a low tolerance for dickheads, but really got into those two a few months ago.

ProvanFan

GoblinAhFuckScary

Mobius

Quote from: Enzo on May 25, 2022, 11:38:38 PMAlso in other train-related social media news, Geoff Marshall and Vicki broke up.

Aw shame. I like that bloke and his channel.

The Mollusk

Porky

Does he hate Class 57 bodysnatchers?