Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

We've had that before several times on tags, the best one DUNCESTON CHECKS IN being near legendary.

The Mollusk

I recall Bosto was one of the originals to make the joke in some thread about orangutans years ago. It deserves repeating though.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: shoulders on May 22, 2022, 11:00:04 PMWe've had that before several times on tags, the best one DUNCESTON CHECKS IN being near legendary.

hahaha

Kankurette

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 20, 2022, 04:15:08 PMAccidentally causes World War III when he visits Donbas and falls over, flinging Jake the Peg's third member into Russian territory. He refuses to break the illusion and admit its a false leg right up to the UN hearings as the nukes are flying.

"did you set foot in Russian territory despite sanctions?"
"I diddle-iddle-iddle did"

Jollity

Quote from: Juan K Perros on May 23, 2022, 03:20:39 AMIt's a bit off putting when you're admiring the bulge in a lad's trousers and then it turns out to be a ferret.

Bernice

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 23, 2022, 04:40:17 PMmahhaaaa adult women: always celebrated for their attractiveness
but there are adolescent girls inspired by that same fuckability
matured in a secondary school, ages dated, they smell buttery and creamy and are unbelievably magnetic

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 06:39:27 PMHey kids!

Arrr ya ready??!?!

Ohhhhh KAY

Whoooooooo
's the most reputable soldier in Brecon, Powys

SERGEANT SHITE PANTS

Surely he won't let the lads get too pissed

SERGEANT SHITE PANTS

If it's a moderate Oktoberfest's you want to do

SERGEANT SHITE PANTS

Then shit down your leg and fall in the loo!

SERGEANT SHITE PANTS
SERGEANT SHITE PANTS
SERGEANT SHITE PANTS

idunnosomename

thanks. might be the second time I've got in here with the Spongebob theme.

also yeah Powys doesn't really rhyme with pissed, but after trying to think of rhymes for Brecon and Wales, I just thought it was funny and close enough

Fambo Number Mive

Sonny_Jim

Maybe impenetrable to anyone apart from Glinnerologists, but it made me laugh out loud so it counts for this thread:

Spoiler alert
Quote from: Pimhole on May 24, 2022, 12:41:43 PMOh I finally watched Everything Everywhere All At Once and BC's bananas reaction to it makes no sense whatsoever. So I reckon in reality he was made very uncomfortable by all the stuff about divorce and then just blamed it on the sunshine moonlight good times butt plugs.
[close]

AllisonSays

Quote from: wrec on May 24, 2022, 10:42:03 PMIn my grief at the sudden and premature death of my goldfish, I briefly believed that Alison Moyet was partially responsible, by somehow disseminating negative vibes. 

Great thread in general but this one killed me.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Always try to avoid quoting the glinner thread in the wild stripped of context but loved this

Quote from: pigamus on May 24, 2022, 07:13:33 PMbh148 Shirley sounds like one of those women who marries a Portuguese waiter and ends up losing her house

Kankurette

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 24, 2022, 09:14:33 PMSINCE YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR THIS MUFFIN I HAVE DONE A PROTEST BY GLUING MY HANDS TO THE BUN SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT do you happen to sell acetone

Johnny Yesno

SteveDave

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on May 24, 2022, 11:04:19 PMUsed to think that Billy Ocean owned the Ocean computer game publisher. I think my simple and slightly racist child's brain thought he was somehow related to Daley Thompson, and that's why Ocean had made his decathlon game.

I've now got toast in my nasal passage

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

On Ricky Gervais's latest Netflix special:
Quote from: JamesTC on May 26, 2022, 11:23:30 AMI found it so funny that my willy turned hard and I just felt compelled to send Netflix more money for the immense value.

Unfortunately it turned out I wasn't sending money to Netflix but I was actually buying anthrax and now I am dying.

Bravo Richard.

Kankurette

This exchange between Huxley and Blue Jam in the Jubilee thread:
Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 26, 2022, 04:36:53 PMSAINSBURYS ENTRANCE FULLY BUNTED
Quote from: Blue Jam on May 26, 2022, 04:59:42 PMI may have to get royally bunted to get through this.

shoulders

Paul Calf

Quote from: curiousoranges on May 26, 2022, 04:23:15 PMI've just found out that Jeremy Vine and Tim Vine are brothers.

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 27, 2022, 08:45:59 AMChristmas dinners growing up must have been a fucking nightmare, Jeremy quizzing his mother aggressively about how crispy the roast potatoes are, whilst Tims reading out the cracker jokes.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Beautifully set-up by @The Late Satoru Iwata:

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on May 27, 2022, 04:17:45 AMIt's not surprising that Mr. Twitter has focussed his incisive aim directly on Stewart Lee, because STEWART LEE is an anagram of TWEET LASER.

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on May 27, 2022, 04:28:30 AMJAMES ACASTER is A CAMERA'S JEST,
HELEN STANILAND has INSTALLED HENNA
DAVID O'DOHERTY identifies as a HYDRATED OVOID
And GRAHAM LINEHAN is a BIG, BANANAS CUNT.

Greg Torso

Just burst out laughing in an almost empty office where I am pretending to work at kittens' posts in the Troglodyte Solidarity thread.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on May 27, 2022, 09:25:47 AMBeautifully set-up by @The Late Satoru Iwata:

Awww. Cheers, mate. (Though I did nick the basic premise from Drop the Dead Donkey, albeit without explaining the joke at the end)

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 27, 2022, 07:13:26 PM"women secretly desire my bald head" is a thought for day 30 on the lifeboat when madness is creeping in, not something you tell a lawyer

Kankurette