Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:51:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prosecco Stormfront [split topic]

Started by Kankurette, April 26, 2022, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bently Sheds

Quote from: mippy on May 24, 2022, 12:00:16 AMI have looked at Tattle a bit in the past as there were a few threads on an influencer that always seemed dubious to me...but 1000-post threads on Jack Monroe etc every few days just makes me think they should get into Eastenders or non-league football or something.
...or Graham Linehan.

jobotic

How is saying "Bitch eating crackers"  an explanation of anything? What?

Is it like arsed, cigs?

Kankurette

It's when you hate someone so much that the slightest thing they do annoys you. Like eating crackers.

jenna appleseed

Tattle's run by a terfy cunt (oh sorry 'not a terf' a GC), plus they had a failed offtopic/non-influencer chat spinoff/mumsnet ripoff called chatmums/mumschat or something, that they had to nuke cos it was full of actual facists and got massively hacked & spammed.

Kankurette

Yeah, Mumschat is like Mumsnet for fash. Very openly and proudly racist posters, who are OBSESSED with Meghan Markle, but are totally not racist. Honest.

ETA: and on a similar note, I hate the way some Mumsnetters think Amber Heard is lying because she doesn't behave how they think an abuse victim should. 'Well, I didn't act like that, so why is she?' As though abuse victims are a hive mind. And someone has to bring trans people into it ('the left hate women' is not a reference to Comrade Delta, I'm guessing).

Kankurette

They're cheering on Suella Braverman for saying schools shouldn't pander to trans children. Fucking scumbags.

bgmnts

Quote"They don't have to say, 'OK, we're going to let you change your pronoun or let you wear a skirt or call yourself a girl's name.'"

Fucking hell.

Imagine being this much of a despicable piece of shit, being so committed to the restriction of people's rights. Hiding behind the letter of the law is the worst though. Scum.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Kankurette on May 28, 2022, 01:42:30 AMThey're cheering on Suella Braverman for saying schools shouldn't pander to trans children. Fucking scumbags.

You have to give her credit for her courage though, after all she's a Suella Braverman than me!

Kankurette

So gender critical that they won't let boys wear skirts.

Kankurette

Johnson is doing a Q&A on there. I wonder how many times he'll get asked what a woman is.

Fambo Number Mive

Looking at page 1 of the Mumsnet thread asking for question ideas and most of them are asking him to resign but there is this one

QuoteWhat things does he do to bond with his young children?
Bath time?
Read them stories?

Blue Jam

He makes buses out of wine boxes.

phantom_power

What things does he do to bond with his young children?
Bath time?
Read them stories?

I'm guessing he won't be honest and say "fuck all"

Kankurette

"Er, how many children have I got again, Carrie?"

jobotic

He probably doesn't know which ones are boys and which ones are girls!

Kankurette

Keith doesn't know what sex his little Keithlets are and dresses them all in identical beige suits.

Justine interview with the PM, they'll be many upset that she didn't spend the 20 minutes just repeating "What is a woman?" (it's not asked once)

Kankurette

Someone really wants a free beer.

bgmnts

Any thoughts?

Yeah, you're mental and need help.

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder if Mumsnet will have live chats with Starmer and Davy. I suspect Starmer is popular with the Mumsnet crowd.

Kankurette

He's not. They hate him because he's woke - I'm serious - and he doesn't know what a woman is.

Kankurette

So what's this cycling race they're all getting upset about?

Dex Sawash

Kankurette

Mumsnet's had some kind of data leak. People's email addresses being leaked and stuff, banned posters rejoining. There's also been a huge spate of troll threads that appear to have been made by five-year-olds. Naturally 'TRAs' are being blamed for this. Example thread here.

Incidentally, the disingenuous twat claiming JKR was doxxed for 'having different opinions' on page 6 of the above thread can fuck right off. JKR wasn't just 'having a different opinion', she has been outright attacking trans people for the past year or so. Instead of doing what most people in her position would do and promoting the latest Fantastic Beasts film, all she ever bloody posts about is how evil trans women are and siccing her followers on random people and playing the victim. And she wasn't fucking doxxed, that castle is public knowledge. We're not talking confidential information, like the kind of thing I had access to when I was a legal secretary (and some of our clients were in the press, or even celebrities). Her castle is not a big secret.

Kankurette

QuoteThe responses from @MNHQ are very unsatisfactory.

Anyone who's had her posts reported may well have had her email address disclosed to the post-reporter.

Given that we KNOW there is targeted reporting of posts in some areas of MN - especially FWR, by TRAs and MRAs, this is really problematic.
Do trans activists actually plan coordinated attacks on FWR or is this just Mumsnet paranoia?

bgmnts

QuoteGiven that we KNOW there is targeted reporting of posts in some areas of MN - especially FWR, by TRAs and MRAs, this is really problematic.

Made me think of this.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Kankurette on June 07, 2022, 10:42:18 PMDo trans activists actually plan coordinated attacks on FWR or is this just Mumsnet paranoia?

If someone doesn't go along with their group think, they are labelled a TRA and banned. The poster obviously doesn't start by saying 'as a Trans Actviist I think...'

Pink Gregory

Funny enough, it's more than a 'difference of opinion' when someone is a public figure and their "opinion" is actively broadcast to millions, has a back door to the press due to their wealth and connections and also a back door into actual government policy.