Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"people are calling me bald online"

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 27, 2022, 12:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Leonard CohenI combed it over, there wasn't much
Some magic shampoo, a premium syrup
A Rooney graft, I didn't come to fool ya
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the BALDS of Song
With nothing on my heid but alopecia

alopeeeeciaaaa, alopeeeeciaaaa
alopeeeeciaaaa, alopeeeeciaaaa

Johnny Yesno

Christ. Have you read any of this spiritually bald so-called 'centrist' whinger cunt's other so-called 'articles'?

E.g. https://stiffupperquip.substack.com/p/we-need-a-safe-space-for-heterosexual?s=r

TrenterPercenter

no but like I say reading the BALD article we can safely file this under attention seeking Twitter shite.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 28, 2022, 10:43:53 AMChrist. Have you read any of this spiritually bald so-called 'centrist' whinger cunt's other so-called 'articles'?

E.g. https://stiffupperquip.substack.com/p/we-need-a-safe-space-for-heterosexual?s=r

Not even joking, instead of writing that article he should've just took himself somewhere quiet for a big wank.

Johnny Yesno

Butchers Blind

If you are bald (I'm not; lovely full head of hair) just think of how much time you save on things like shampoo, combs and thinking you might be physically attractive.

Sebastian Cobb

At least Russ from Cheshire had some toe-curlingly bad phrasing (like "foo-foo") in his grim erotica blog.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 28, 2022, 10:54:21 AMIf you are bald (I'm not; lovely full head of hair) just think of how much time you save on things like shampoo, combs and thinking you might be physically attractive.

I save a lot of time on shampoo and combs but, unfortunately, my handsome gleaming dome makes me spend even more time knowing I am physically attractive. Unfortunately, the ladies seem to find it a bit overwhelming and need to get out of range of it's shiny intensity as soon as possible in order to calm down.

Sebastian Cobb

I have hair down to my shoulders but used to shave my head. Never really got back into shampoo and tend to use soap on my bonce.

Dex Sawash

Because I'm bald, I'm bald come on (Really really bald)
You know I'm bald, I'm bald you know it (Really really bald)
You know I'm bald, I'm bald come on, you know (Really really bald)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again
Who's bald?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 28, 2022, 12:02:06 PMI have hair down to my shoulders but used to shave my head. Never really got back into shampoo and tend to use soap on my bonce.

The measure of baldness isn't where your hair comes down to, but where it goes up to. Just ask Bill Baildey.

Sebastian Cobb

i don't have an 'island' or a 'monk patch' if that's what you're asking.

Paul Calf

FalknerHinton

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 28, 2022, 10:43:53 AMChrist. Have you read any of this spiritually bald so-called 'centrist' whinger cunt's other so-called 'articles'?

BALD VIRGIN

Goldentony

FUCKING BALD CUNTS THREAD FOR BALD BASTARDS

dissolute ocelot

I think this is proof he's not a CaBBer, then?

The idea that heterosexual men don't discuss who they find attractive is bizarre. Maybe if he talked to somebody other than his mother, though.

TrenterPercenter

<REM folk mandolin and bizarre wrist clapping dance in a darkened room>

Ooooooooh BALD, it's bigger
it's bigger than com-edy
and you are too mean
the lengths I have to go to
disguise my balding pate

Oh no, I've said too much
going thin on top

That's me in the corner
That's me in this spot-light
of fol-lic-le derision
trying a BALD point of view
and the Corbyns' won't let me do it
Oh no, I've said too much
help me Chuka Umunna

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
You hope you'll see a BALD man cry

Replies From View

Once there was a bald
To get bald homeward
Once there bald a bald
To get bald bald
Bald pretty baldling do not bald
And I will bald a garibaldi

Cold Meat Platter

I think we need to change up the terms used to describe the balds to try and move away from stigmatizing them. I have come up with:

Hairfrees
InGlabs  (short for Involuntarily Glabrous (yes it is look it up))
GigaPaeds

TrenterPercenter

Video Game Fan 2000

noun for a group of bald english men is "tapioca"

Jake Thingray

Every entry on this Harris person's blog reads like a rejected opinion piece for the Daily Heil or Daily Express.