Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:18:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Van Buren Stan

Never heard of leblouh. Just reading up on it now. What the fuck is wrong with people

Dr Rock

Dr Rock

madhair60

I'm beginning to feel like this should really stop soon. He's finished, he's nothing, and these threads have become so broad and general that they're barely about Glinner anymore. Not bitching, not complaining about Poirot'sBGC etc, but I do wonder if it's starting to get a bit much now. idk.

Anyway my vote is Glinner ba-na-na-na-na-na-nineteen

Dr Rock

Are you kidding? He's about to self-finance* Pope Ted!

*not using his money obv

FalknerHinton

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 31, 2022, 09:30:19 AMthe fucking jar jar binks meme what

cont.

yes i'm triggered

Oh I see, when she lies on a table and shits herself in front of strangers it's "giving birth" and "part of nature's process" but when I do it I'm forbidden from ever setting foot in the Fulchester branch of Pizza Express ever again on pain of a custodial sentence.

Honestly, it's one rule for some...

Sebastian Cobb

maybe our real children are the shits we make along the way

Gusty OWindflap

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 31, 2022, 09:30:19 AM

Momentary fear that LMFF was actually Mrs O'Windflap!

Never stops informing me of when she wets herself or reminding me of ours kids' births. Honestly, I was there, holding one of her legs up! Whose trauma was worse?* I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

*Mrs O'Windflap's trauma was of course worse

Dr Rock

somersetchris

Quote from: bgmnts on May 31, 2022, 08:13:32 AMI dont even know what the LGB Alliance are beyond being committed to transphobia.

Nothing. They called themselves 'LGB Alliance' purely as a way of erasing the 'T'. I think at their Conference a while back, pretty much every seminar was about trans people, none about actual LGB issues at all. It seems at least possible that most of them aren't even gay. Similar to the way anti-abortion groups will call themselves things like 'Family Matters', a cosy name to cover up what they actually stand for.

somersetchris

Has anyone done a thorough investigation into who the LGB Alliance actually are? Who set it up, who's on the Board? Where does their money go from, and where does the money go that they raise? Who are their members, how many do they have? I think there is mileage in this because I would not be at all surprised if the people behind it were a bunch of cis people who also donated to Brexit campaigns. There's been a whiff about them since the start.

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 30, 2022, 09:03:45 PM

king_tubby

Quote from: somersetchris on May 31, 2022, 02:15:36 PMHas anyone done a thorough investigation into who the LGB Alliance actually are? Who set it up, who's on the Board? Where does their money go from, and where does the money go that they raise? Who are their members, how many do they have? I think there is mileage in this because I would not be at all surprised if the people behind it were a bunch of cis people who also donated to Brexit campaigns. There's been a whiff about them since the start.

As part of his heel/face turn kimono wearing fox killer Jolyon Maugham is.

bgmnts

Quote from: somersetchris on May 31, 2022, 02:12:57 PMNothing. They called themselves 'LGB Alliance' purely as a way of erasing the 'T'. I think at their Conference a while back, pretty much every seminar was about trans people, none about actual LGB issues at all. It seems at least possible that most of them aren't even gay. Similar to the way anti-abortion groups will call themselves things like 'Family Matters', a cosy name to cover up what they actually stand for.

Ohhh right that's a bit fucking mental.

Quote from: bgmnts on May 31, 2022, 02:54:10 PMOhhh right that's a bit fucking mental.

It was at that conference that Bananatron 2000 gave his "CAB have been ruining my life for 25 years" speech.

The Bumlord

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 31, 2022, 09:30:19 AMthe fucking jar jar binks meme what

cont.

yes i'm triggered

I mean, I'm quite triggered reading that and I'm a man.

somersetchris

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 31, 2022, 02:58:12 PMIt was at that conference that Bananatron 2000 gave his "CAB have been ruining my life for 25 years" speech.

This is just off the top of my head but I believe every talk was related to trans people. This was the same conference Jen Ives went to and got harassed at for using the right / wrong toilet and they couldn't decide between them which toilet they thought she should be using.

The Bumlord

If everyone just agrees to wear a nappy this whole unfortunate business could be over.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Quote from: The Bumlord on May 31, 2022, 03:13:46 PMIf everyone just agrees to wear a nappy this whole unfortunate business could be over.

If nothing else it will lend new meaning to the title "The Mess We're In".

Quote from: somersetchris on May 31, 2022, 03:09:10 PMThis is just off the top of my head but I believe every talk was related to trans people. This was the same conference Jen Ives went to and got harassed at for using the right / wrong toilet and they couldn't decide between them which toilet they thought she should be using.

Thats the one, they also put this parody account down as BC's twitter handle in the programme.

frajer

There's no way anyone would believe that was him, it's simultaneously funnier and more self-aware than Linehan has been in about a decade.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 31, 2022, 03:20:50 PMThats the one, they also put this parody account down as BC's twitter handle in the programme.

Lol at the banner pic. Like others here, I've sworn off making derogatory comments about Greybum's appearance, but I'm breaking with that for this post to say that I really, really want to insert a coin into his philtrum.

Mister Six

NeaX

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 31, 2022, 02:01:06 PMI bet Little Miss Fanny Fart is super fun at parties.

Well she finds trampolines hilarious, we know that much

The world we now live in is one where a straight men has a post on his blog calling gay men homophobic.

Mister Six

cont.

yes i'm triggered

I don't really understand what exactly is supposed to be "triggering" about this specifically to trans people (as opposed to just kind of gross for pretty much anyone to contemplate).

Also, I know a trans man who went through this so (shrug emoji)

Dr Rock

Quote from: NeaX on May 31, 2022, 04:19:26 PMWell she finds trampolines hilarious, we know that much

'mummy I went on the trampoline after that lady and it's full of all weewee!'

Dr Rock

Quote from: Mister Six on May 31, 2022, 04:21:47 PMI don't really understand what exactly is supposed to be "triggering" about this specifically to trans people (as opposed to just kind of gross for pretty much anyone to contemplate).

It will remind them they are not biological women, who fart and piss, which she thinks they don't know.