Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:22:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

How long was she actually on the balcony? Presumably that's the longest time she can be unplugged from the lifeglug.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 04, 2022, 12:05:02 PMHow long was she actually on the balcony? Presumably that's the longest time she can be unplugged from the lifeglug.

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 04, 2022, 12:05:02 PMHow long was she actually on the balcony? Presumably that's the longest time she can be unplugged from the lifeglug.

At least she's not quadraspazzed, or is she after all that exertion?

idunnosomename

"Experiencing discomfort". God forbid "discomfort". I'll show you discomfort you haggard old crone

touchingcloth

She runs on nuclear these days. That's why the British government lobbied against the Scottish leave vote to ensure they wouldn't lose access to Faslane for her refuellings.

shoulders

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 04, 2022, 12:28:07 PM"Experiencing discomfort". God forbid "discomfort". I'll show you discomfort you haggard old crone

She was experiencing 'cigs' and was described by palace aides as 'arsed'.

idunnosomename

Do you think Sir Elton John will do his club-style I'm Still Standing or if thats a bit on the nose regarding her mobility problems?

YOUD BE CLOWNE BY NOW

Kankurette

I think you mean AAAHM TIIILL TANDIN.
Quote from: touchingcloth on June 04, 2022, 11:29:01 AMTheir castles are very cold in the winter, if you care to listen to their sob stories.

Little bungalow with a 3 bar electric fire - how cosy would that be for yourselves, majesters?
Poshos have a thing about heating being common. Plus it spoils the antiques.

TrenterPercenter

Presumably to fool the Ruskies we have several bootleg Queen doppelgängers on hand, can't they just send one of them out to wrap this shitfest up and keep the forlockers happy?

TrenterPercenter

literally can never tell whether these pictures are real or not nowadays.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 04, 2022, 02:12:59 PMliterally can never tell whether these pictures are real or not nowadays.

he posted it himself lol

TrenterPercenter

The old man is virtually apoplectic at the mention of his name.

TommyTurnips

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 03, 2022, 04:54:09 PMSecond of June 1953. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE. Actually, I should say, GO BACK TO SLEEP FOR 364 MORE DAYS, SHEEPLE.

That's what I was thinking. Is the jubilee happening a year early because dead soon?

touchingcloth

Quote from: TommyTurnips on June 04, 2022, 02:31:37 PMThat's what I was thinking. Is the jubilee happening a year early because dead soon?

I posted in another thread that she first got on throne in February 52, but didn't get under crown until June 53. They're either a few months late for one anniversary, or a full year early for a different one. It's not even the midpoint between the two dates.

Maybe the rumours of her being a moron are completely accurate. Two birthdays, doesn't know when her anniversary is, thinks her husband is dead. She's an absolute prick.

idunnosomename

Doesnt work because 2002 and 2012 were the gold and diamond jubilees. Its the way its always done. The main celebration is always early June on years from 1952

TommyTurnips

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 04, 2022, 02:35:48 PMI posted in another thread that she first got on throne in February 52, but didn't get under crown until June 53. They're either a few months late for one anniversary, or a full year early for a different one. It's not even the midpoint between the two dates.

Maybe the rumours of her being a moron are completely accurate. Two birthdays, doesn't know when her anniversary is, thinks her husband is dead. She's an absolute prick.

Sounds like the royal family like to have lots of different conflicting dates to confuse the dribbling masses and to keep them confined and sedated. If Phil were still around he wouldn't stand for this.

But unfortunately he is off playing golf for the weekend. Amazing that he keeps so active at his age.

katzenjammer

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 04, 2022, 10:43:47 AMAnyway all of this "sell things to get lots of money to help poor people" is pretty simplistic. It's not Sim City where you win with an infinite money cheat.

Simplistic arguments about money work, see the £350 million NHS Brexit thing for example, or this

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/the-royal-accounts-this-is-why-the-monarchy-cost-41-more-last-year-11748503

So it's good to point out to everyone just how obscenely wealthy these cunts are

Johnny Yesno

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 04, 2022, 02:38:32 PMDoesnt work because 2002 and 2012 were the gold and diamond jubilees. Its the way its always done. The main celebration is always early June on years from 1952

It's supposed to be the anniversary of...something. The exact moment when she became the official queen or whatever.

Unless I've misunderstood and all these jubilees are just marking the anniversaries of some time they fucked up the date of an anniversary.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 04, 2022, 03:30:08 PMStand back everyone! Someone has lit the fuse on the WES BOMB!

Oh good now I'm hearing Wes Bomb to the sound of Tom Jones.

The Dog

Anyone notice how much smaller she is now than she used to be? They think we don't notice we're getting 25% less Queen for the same money.  Its even worse than wagon wheels, except sometimes you get to eat a wagon wheel you haven't paid for which is kind of the opposite of the royal family.

Butchers Blind

Kate Middleton and Prince William lookalikes visit Canterbury city centre amid Platinum Jubilee celebrations for the Queen

Sebastian Cobb

Kate is pretty convincing but the dude looks like a bad AI job.

Butchers Blind

Blumf

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 04, 2022, 10:37:13 AMWould you rather have a hand made out of ham, or a Nazi salute that could travel through time?

Bing Crosby considers a rewrite.

Fambo Number Mive

Apparently dozens of jockeys formed a guard of honour for the Queen at the Derby.

Walked past a house with a knitted crown in the window today. And another with a lifesize cardboard Queen on the balcony

Goldentony

spotted exactly ONE TABLE full of QUEEN SHAGGING NONCE CUNTS round the corner and THAT WAS IT