Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:35:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I see Del Boy's three wheeled van is in the parade, complete with someone dressed as Del Boy.

Really they could have replaced one of the days with the Queen experiencing an Only Fools and Horses comedy dining experience. Or all the Royals go on the Jolly Boys Outing coach trip experience for four days.

Ironic how William spoke about environmentalism and there is currently a big parade of cars, a few days after a fly past.

Blue Jam

Did the Del Boy lookalike have any hilarious anecdotes aboit gorillas?

I see we now have a holographic queen. The real one must have carked it months back.

Video Game Fan 2000

Raytraced Delboy punched Holographic Queen Elizabeth so hard she turned into a door

Fambo Number Mive

Maybe we'll get a cyborg queen and Prince Charles will seethe while she clanks around Britain.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Video Game Fan 2000

even if she became a robot the lazy bitch would just find a way to catch circuit cancer and use it as an excuse to stay at home watching dalek races

Blue Jam

Diana Ross miming, a pretend Del Boy and now a Holoqueen? Can we have our money back?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Up next: The gang from Dead Man's Shoes in their two tone convertable Citroen 2CV.

Blue Jam

jobotic

Some woman in a smashed up Mercedes just went by

Dr Trouser

Quote from: jobotic on June 05, 2022, 04:29:03 PMSome woman in a smashed up Mercedes just went by

I had a look last night after a fair few pints and there was a phantom of the opera bit with 6 statues of Diana onstage. Thought that was a bit much to be honest.

TrenterPercenter

We had a Jubilee street party planned with a street closure but nothing happened think the weather scuppered it and no one could be arsed.

Fambo Number Mive

BBC News scraping the barrel a bit with reporting that "Playful Prince Louis has been up to mischief again at the Jubilee" by "[covering] his eyes" and "[blowing] out his cheeks".

As if a four year old should be totally composed and making small talk with those around him like some tiny Lord Grantham.

Blumf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 05, 2022, 04:57:51 PMBBC News scraping the barrel a bit with reporting that "Playful Prince Louis has been up to mischief again at the Jubilee" by "[covering] his eyes" and "[blowing] out his cheeks".

As if a four year old should be totally composed and making small talk with those around him like some tiny Lord Grantham.

Give him a loaded shotgun and send him out into the parade, see what he bags.

frajer

Quote from: Blumf on June 05, 2022, 05:03:23 PMGive him a loaded shotgun and send him out into the parade, see what he bags.

"Mummy mummy, one has bagged a gorilla!"

"Cripes, that's David Jason!"

"Luvverly... time to die." *gasp*

Fambo Number Mive

Brief appearance from the Queen. No doubt the crowds will have shat themselves in excitement. Perhaps they will need another round of the cleaning trucks that dealt with the horseshit from over 250 horses earlier.

Fambo Number Mive

Jubilee street party in Shields Crescent, Castle Donington became a mass brawl of 20 people Saturday night with 3 people arrested, according to BBC News.

Head Gardener

Blue Jam

Blimey, she's the same height as Damien. How much has she shrunk?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 05, 2022, 12:01:33 PMHeheheh... actually it looks like schools in Scotland and Wales were asked to opt in, and the tiny handful that do will receive their books in September:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/platinum-jubilee-book-to-arrive-in-primary-schools-from-mid-may

I expect England's charity shops and recycling bins are already full of these.

Bet the places that opted in are places where 'what school did you go to?' is still aggressively asked.

Blue Jam

State schools only isn't it? I doubt the private schools need extra propaganda material.

Glebe

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 04, 2022, 10:16:02 PMActually this should just have been a roast shouldn't it

One of the swans managed to escape it's swannappers and ran to a nearby house to get help!

Wonderful Butternut

"I'm sick of this royal shit. I'm ninety fucking six y'know. I tried to abdicate but no one wants Charles to be King so they won't let me unless he dies before I do. Someone shoot him. Or me. Please."

Sebastian Cobb

Nadine White was reporting Diana Ross copped some shade. Seems unfair, You Can't Hurry Love is better than anything the queen has done, and that's before we get to Diana.

JamesTC

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 05, 2022, 03:58:48 PM

That's not a hologram. That's a ghost.

That's a clip from Time Trumpet, right? RIGHT?

Sebastian Cobb

What is it with holograms and them being used for things only utter freaks would enjoy?