Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:08:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer VIII: Labour will set you free

Started by pancreas, March 16, 2022, 08:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernice

Meeehhhuuuuh the alt-right conspiracist org-chart has always been celebrated for its excellence.

There is a nominally left-wing  conspiracist org-chart by Paul Mason, inspired by that same alt-right excellence. It's got black activists and trade unions and, like the best fascist network diagrams, it's vintage batshit.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote@Alan_McGuinness
Labour leader Keir Starmer holds a pint of Guinness with his face on at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.

The Culture Bunker

I went to school with an Alan McGuinness, and he wound up years later on a Sky TV show called something like "Most Embarrassing Sex Injuries", after he snapped his banjo string while on the job with some willing lass.

Some kind of synchronicity with that picture, I suspect.

Jockice

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 09, 2022, 05:50:53 PMPaul Mason is a silly old cunt who lost his marbles years ago

Paul Mason beat me up at school once. Not that Paul Mason admittedly but it still hurt.

Video Game Fan 2000

1) teletubbies sun carved out of ham

2) the bit in Ash V Evil Dead where the baby crawls inside a dead body and wears it like a suit

idunnosomename

Quote from: Jockice on June 09, 2022, 09:32:52 PMPaul Mason beat me up at school once. Not that Paul Mason admittedly but it still hurt.
you could beat up this Paul Mason in vengeance. no really, you could. it'd be like crushing red spider mites on a window sill for how feeble he is

Jockice

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 10, 2022, 01:53:54 AMyou could beat up this Paul Mason in vengeance. no really, you could. it'd be like crushing red spider mites on a window sill for how feeble he is

He was a big bastard though. Probably about twice my size at the time. In the first year at secondary.Fell out while playing football and it led to fisticuffs from him. I just sort of whimpered.

I've only ever seen him once since schooldays, rather bizarrely in a sauna. A legitimate one that is. At Ponds Forge. He was still a lot bigger than me. In every possible way.

Buelligan

Quote from: pcsjwgm on June 09, 2022, 03:00:05 PMPaul Mason has been working with an intelligence contractor to launch a McCarthyite attack on independent media, the UK left and other elements of an ostensibly China-linked, "pro-Putin" network, including "Muslim Community", "Trade Unions", and "Black Community". Difficult to conceive of where his degeneration goes from here.
https://thegrayzone.com/2022/06/07/paul-masons-covert-intelligence-grayzone/

In his response to this expose, Mason doesn't actually deny the authenticity of the leaked emails. He urges "colleagues in the Labour and trade union movement to remain vigilant against the information war being waged upon us", as if it isn't his own role to wage an infowar on the Labour left and trade unions.
https://paulmasonnews.medium.com/response-to-grayzone-article-82d1a1ff6ce6

Interestingly, to me, anyway, Mason appears to be intending to stand as Labour candidate in the Stretford and Urmston constituency.  I'm sure we all remember a past member (not to be mentioned here), who could easily have knitted that diagram using only his own brain-worms.  Very vociferous on subjects like The White Helmets and ANTISEMITISM;Corbyn's Wrongs #8245–8249 & 117, a signatory of the Euston Manifesto and all round terrible cunt, now sharing his malicious drivel enthusiastically on twitter, who was a big smell in old Stretford and Urmston.  Two peas in a urinal.  Glad I'm not in Manchester.  Or the UK.

https://labourlist.org/2022/06/nec-elections-update-and-longlisting-in-stretford-and-urmston-and-derby-north/

monkfromhavana

I was reminded of the not to be mentioned past member this week when I looked up a bit of a legend in UK techno on Twitter and found that'd he'd re-posted a few bits of his. Said techno producer also said that "Corbyn had an easy ride from the right-wing press compared to Starmer".

king_tubby

Quote from: monkfromhavana on June 10, 2022, 07:56:10 AM"Corbyn had an easy ride from the right-wing press compared to Starmer".

How can anyone say that with a straight face? Has Starmer been smeared as a Czech spy, dancing at the Cenotaph?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: monkfromhavana on June 10, 2022, 07:56:10 AMI was reminded of the not to be mentioned past member this week when I looked up a bit of a legend in UK techno on Twitter and found that'd he'd re-posted a few bits of his. Said techno producer also said that "Corbyn had an easy ride from the right-wing press compared to Starmer".

It's fun to see which guys are losing the plot, Danny Rampling and Norris 'Da Boss' Windross both appearing alongside Right Said Fred at Hope festival to raise money for school 'truthers'.

madhair60

Quote from: Buelligan on June 10, 2022, 07:24:33 AMInterestingly, to me, anyway, Mason appears to be intending to stand as Labour candidate in the Stretford and Urmston constituency.  I'm sure we all remember a past member (not to be mentioned here), who could easily have knitted that diagram using only his own brain-worms.  Very vociferous on subjects like The White Helmets and ANTISEMITISM;Corbyn's Wrongs #8245–8249 & 117, a signatory of the Euston Manifesto and all round terrible cunt, now sharing his malicious drivel enthusiastically on twitter, who was a big smell in old Stretford and Urmston.  Two peas in a urinal.  Glad I'm not in Manchester.  Or the UK.

https://labourlist.org/2022/06/nec-elections-update-and-longlisting-in-stretford-and-urmston-and-derby-north/

missed you Buelligan

jobotic

Yeah same here. Great to have you back!

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 09, 2022, 09:14:44 PM

I know brew dog are bunch of shits but it would be nice to see them do a 0.25% keith beige ipa

Blumf

Kelvin

Quote from: Buelligan on June 10, 2022, 07:24:33 AMInterestingly, to me, anyway, Mason appears to be intending to stand as Labour candidate in the Stretford and Urmston constituency.  I'm sure we all remember a past member (not to be mentioned here), who could easily have knitted that diagram using only his own brain-worms.  Very vociferous on subjects like The White Helmets and ANTISEMITISM;Corbyn's Wrongs #8245–8249 & 117, a signatory of the Euston Manifesto and all round terrible cunt, now sharing his malicious drivel enthusiastically on twitter, who was a big smell in old Stretford and Urmston.  Two peas in a urinal.  Glad I'm not in Manchester.  Or the UK.

Lovely to see you back Buellers! :)

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 10, 2022, 09:16:35 AMIt's fun to see which guys are losing the plot, Danny Rampling and Norris 'Da Boss' Windross both appearing alongside Right Said Fred at Hope festival to raise money for school 'truthers'.

Kirk DeGiorgio though? He's not lost the plot as in COVID denial etc, but more virulently anti-Corbyn / Pro-Starmer mainly based on the antisemitism matter.

shoulders

"I'm not connecting with the public..
Am I out of touch?

No, this 120 page book will show the public that they're wrong"

Neville Chamberlain

iamcoop

Been laughing at that Paul Mason graph for about 4 days now.

Zero Gravitas

Terrible use of the width attribute, deserves glory.

A bit of the 'fava beans and a big amarone' about him there.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 10, 2022, 09:16:35 AMIt's fun to see which guys are losing the plot, Danny Rampling and Norris 'Da Boss' Windross both appearing alongside Right Said Fred at Hope festival to raise money for school 'truthers'.

There's some right wingnut Ravey Davey Gravies involved in that Freedom Music Festival:

https://twitter.com/Nullen80/status/1531560037390462976

https://djmarkdevlin.com/events/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MusicalTruth/posts/3182282645390224/

MUSICAL TRUTH!!!

Sebastian Cobb

As I pass the testing centre I heard them say
(How does it feel when you've got that mask?)

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on June 10, 2022, 10:19:49 PMA bit of the 'fava beans and a big amarone' about him there.

I was thinking more "I must shit ... in secret"

Theremin

Can someone who's good at skin tell me what's going on with his face?

Is it sun-damage? Gout?

Bloating from drinking too much pleb blood?

Pink Gregory

A barber once told me that Kieth clearly gels his hair while wet for it to look like that, just makes me think how crusty and flakey it must be.

shoulders

I think it's that he got to 54 still looking passable for 40, and seems to have crammed 19 years worth of aging into 4.

I like to think this is his body internally diarrhoeaing in protest at the bastard heel turn.