Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:01:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simpsons Shitposts

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 25, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

Quote from: retsuza on May 20, 2022, 01:18:22 PMHas anyone else came across the Simpsons Female Ninja guy? Thought it was a series of particularly shitty shitposts but it seems like someone with hyper-fixations, making sincere photoshops of simpson women.

If I could draw, I'd do him a few woman with headphones ninjas.

This video edit is astounding:
https://twitter.com/BenHugh26422354/status/1526238772664455169

Ferris

C_Larence

Ben Hughes (Simpsons Ninja Guy) is great. He's DMed me a few times asking if I can draw " The Simpsons female characters as blue ninjas their face cover by mask with red headband, red belt, their weapons like katana, bo staffs, kunai and nunchucks and kicking" and to make sure I "don't draw them in sexy".

It's definitely genuine and, unlike the guy who tweets celebrities requesting that they "get gunged wearing jeans for charity" I'm pretty sure it's not a fetish. He's like the Daniel Johnston of simpsons shitposting.

https://twitter.com/benhugh26422354/status/1506660332319789064?s=21&t=btq2XsHKRTR2lt4dqgadLA

elliszeroed

Why does the headphones girl have a pasted-on smile?

I am asking, not for myself, but for future generations.

Sonny_Jim

Proactive

Going to need that one spelling out please.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Trying to find some simpson comic someone did ages ago, if anyone else remembers it? Seemed like the thread to ask

can't remember who did it but it was some miserable comic where homers alone and the family's dead or something? All I can vaguely remember is him sat in barts empty room.

Don't remember if it was even any good but I'm sure I didn't imagine it

Sonny_Jim

JamesTC

This one really tickled me.

Ferris

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Rich Uncle Skeleton

DangledTeeth

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on June 08, 2022, 06:37:14 PMwho is responsible for this!

Me. I try to do my own ones. Whenever I think of a sequence I believe that it's been done and is more presentable. I haven't looked elsewhere yet.

Perhaps these are fresh ideas:

-

Some obvious ones:

-

DangledTeeth

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

Sonny_Jim

Mr Bieber your silence will only incriminate you further

king_tubby

Ferris

The Mollusk

DangledTeeth I love you

Dex Sawash

Can someone shitpost kent brockman saying its good when dangled teeth does this?