Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:48:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

pointless Simpsons screenshot thread (of no value)

Started by checkoutgirl, May 29, 2022, 06:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

I can't believe this thread is almost at 20 pages and STILL delivering.

madhair60

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: The Mollusk on June 28, 2022, 10:47:02 AM
Most of the times I say "hooray" it's in imitation of this character. He just sounds so happy.

The rest of the time, I says it like Lord Flasheart.

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Jumblegraws on June 28, 2022, 07:29:24 PM

God, that line "They don't call me Springfield Fats just because I'm morbidly obese" is one for the "sat in your subconscious ever since" thread. Absolutely incredible

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

rack and peanut

I've finished my nightshift and I'm going home.

The Mollusk

The portrayal of Stu's friend as a drab looking bachelor type is so spot on. It's exactly how Stu would dress if he weren't so obsessed with disco.

idunnosomename

Quote from: rack and peanut on July 02, 2022, 05:42:01 AMI've finished my nightshift and I'm going home.

i love this sequence, one of those bits where they really pushed out the animation production for a very silly juxtaposition of Little Nemo in Slumberland with falling asleep at the wheel.

Funny how in the first Simpsons clip show they redid the music so it isn't a cover of Golden Slumbers anymore.

Guess it was a strict budget thing for what was meant to be a cheap episode and it was more cost effective just get Alf Clausen to rescore it a record it along with the rest of the episode music than it was to relicence it. Anyway

The Mollusk

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 02, 2022, 12:33:46 PMi love this sequence, one of those bits where they really pushed out the animation production for a very silly juxtaposition of Little Nemo in Slumberland with falling asleep at the wheel.

The payoff with Homer's car pulling into the garage with him asleep, the saw hitting him on the head, getting into bed and the alarm immediately going off is fucking sublime as well.

Pauline Walnuts