Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New posters intro thread

Started by Barry Admin, June 16, 2022, 02:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 02, 2022, 03:06:57 PMThey probably fill them with maple syrup or some such bullshit. Arseholes.

Filled with maple syrup and dusted with powdered moose.

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2022, 02:54:57 PMWhat's the Canadian equivalent of a custard filled doughnut? Some fucking... shite, no doubt!!

...you win this round, leather.

Poobum

Was gonna say a poutine filled doughnut. Really upset now that it only exists in my imagination. 

imitationleather

Filled with a haughty sense of superiority over Americans. :/

Man. What would that even taste like?

Ferris

By perpetuating these harmful stereotypes, you are revealing yourself to the new posters.

Think on.

Sonny_Jim

To be fair, I've had a pretty bloody good coffee and donut from Timmys before, so there's that.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: QDRPHNC on June 29, 2022, 01:30:16 PMStop calling the new cunts cunts cunts.
Cunts cunts call cunts call cunts cunts call cunts cunts.

Greg Torso

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2022, 02:54:57 PMWhat's the Canadian equivalent of a custard filled doughnut?

A whale's leg stuffed with the word "eh".

QDRPHNC

TrenterPercenter

Do Canadians ever put their chips, cheese and gravy stuff on crackers? 

They could call it Poutine on the Ritz.

QDRPHNC

Luornu

The co op custard doughnuts are good because they don't ooze all over me the way the jam doughnuts do. This is absolutely true. The jam ones ooze unhindered and stain my person. Because when you bite into them the jam always gets out and goes all over the place doesn't matter if you try to bite the oozy jam slit first it still always gets out!

I don't like the oozy jam slit.

Also I think they taste better. They actually are very nice. I recommend them!

bgmnts

Eating a jam doughnut is actually an art in itself and i'm ashamed to say i've mastered it.

Haven't had a jam slit ooze on any extremity in a very long time.

Luornu

Alas I am yet to master the jam slit.

Frownyface emoji intensifies

Poobum

Do love a paczki with advocaat flavour custard, dunno if co-op does them though.

Stigdu

Quote from: Poobum on July 02, 2022, 11:39:35 PMDo love a paczki with advocaat flavour custard, dunno if co-op does them though.

Pączek singular.  :)
More than one would be pączki.

My wife normally buys the rose-flavoured ones, which I'm not so keen on. Custard or raspberry jam all the way.

madhair60

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 02, 2022, 11:04:31 PMDo Canadians ever put their chips, cheese and gravy stuff on crackers? 

They could call it Poutine on the Ritz.

This was enjoyable

Ferris

It was absolutely rotten, as you well know.

Dex Sawash

Vodkafone

I used to post on here quite a while ago as Pingers, just signed back on. I probably won't post much, as I have terrible opinions and am not funny. What an asset.

pancreas

Well I liked you. I don't know about the others.

My account name was thecuriousorange for over a decade, but I got a new phone earlier this year and didn't know my password or the email address it's linked to. Can you please haze me in the way you all do when you initiate new members?

madhair60

Quote from: curiousoranges on July 04, 2022, 12:04:43 AMMy account name was thecuriousorange for over a decade, but I got a new phone earlier this year and didn't know my password or the email address it's linked to. Can you please haze me in the way you all do when you initiate new members?

Who are you? What's your name? Do you have a wife? A girlfriend? Because if you do, I'm gonna find her. I'm gonna hurt her. I'm gonna make her bleed, and cry, and call out your name. And then I'm gonna find you, and kill you right in front of her.

itsfredtitmus

hello I have just joined this comedy forum "cookdandbombd"!

Armed Traffic Warden

Quote from: madhair60 on July 04, 2022, 12:17:50 AMWho are you? What's your name? Do you have a wife? A girlfriend? Because if you do, I'm gonna find her. I'm gonna hurt her. I'm gonna make her bleed, and cry, and call out your name. And then I'm gonna find you, and kill you right in front of her.

When you're done with that, could you do me and mine, please?

Ferris

Quote from: Vodkafone on July 03, 2022, 10:22:34 PMI used to post on here quite a while ago as Pingers, just signed back on. I probably won't post much, as I have terrible opinions and am not funny. What an asset.

I'm a fan, I like(d?) your swirly avatar and everything. Nice to see you back.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Ferris on July 04, 2022, 12:43:45 AMI'm a fan, I like(d?) your swirly avatar and everything. Nice to see you back.

Seconded!

Ray Travez

I liked Pingers before it was fashionable. Now everyone likes Pingers, but I was there in the early days. Liking Pingers.

itsfredtitmus

I still really like that video you did on Ashens half a decade ago Madhair

Ferris

Just decided the only poster I like is me and if you'd all just fuck off I could post some amazing stuff.