Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:21:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

£86

Started by the science eel, July 06, 2022, 02:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

From the Air Up website...

QuoteA revolution in hydration, taste, and colour! Be the talk of the town and the source of 'ooo' with an air up® bottle in ocean blue!

With our drinking system a drinking pleasure begins, which the world has not yet seen, but long desired. Simple, tasty, healthy and sustainable

You too can be like these folks...

turnstyle

Half a tug job.

The second half, preferably.

bgmnts

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on July 06, 2022, 05:15:01 PMFrom the Air Up website...

You too can be like these folks...

This 'drinking system' is just a beaker or something right?

JamesTC

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on July 06, 2022, 05:15:01 PM
QuoteWith our drinking system a drinking pleasure begins, which the world has not yet seen, but long desired.

Reconsidering my opposition to capital punishment.

Fr.Bigley

39 pints of 2.20 Guinness at spoons on Wednesdays.

seepage

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on July 06, 2022, 04:42:04 PM2 bottles of Veuve Cliquot.

Vintage not yellow label for that price, I hope?   

seepage

Vodkafone

"The best things in life aren't things"

So booze then. That's not a thing is it? Well where is it then? Exactly.

The Late Mike Morris

860 Chomps obviously

Ray Travez

forty bags of sunflower seeds from poundland, forty bags of peanuts with shells, six greggs pasties. Empty them all out in a big pile in the park and watch all the pigeons and squirrels and seagulls go mental

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Ray Travez on July 06, 2022, 10:50:08 PMforty bags of sunflower seeds from poundland, forty bags of peanuts with shells, six greggs pasties. Empty them all out in a big pile in the park and watch all the pigeons and squirrels and seagulls go mental

I once saw a homeless pisshead in Russell Square throw a pasty at sunbathing couple who proceeded to be attacked by gulls much to the pissheads glee...I think that was not his first rodeo....

Ray Travez

made me laugh but now I feel weirdly guilty

Glebe

Dex Sawash

2 meter filament wound carbon tube, 19mm diameter

H-O-W-L

single warhammer figure (unpainted)

dissolute ocelot

1km garden hose and a funnel.

canadagoose

Quote from: The Late Mike Morris on July 06, 2022, 10:44:15 PM860 Chomps obviously
They're not 10p anymore. Days are gone mate. Days are gone.