Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:33:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

DrGreggles

JamesTC

Quote from: kittens on July 06, 2022, 11:40:56 PMit's time for ukraine to return the favour to boris. where are they in his hour of need?

They ought to return all the weapons Bozza sent over. He might need them to destroy traitors, remainers and Corbyn if they form some sort of coalition of evil.

BritishHobo

Corbyn would of invited Putin to Buckingham Palace and we would all be speaking Russian and waving communist flags now

Thank god we voted for Boris who cares about this country

Ferris

For all you blue-haired lefties so determined to deny the people their bozza - what if during the confusion and commotion involved with sacking boris, jumbly crumbins somehow snuck into parliament and sat in the magic chair that made him in charge?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Thursday

JamesTC

Ferris

Quote from: Ferris on July 07, 2022, 12:12:35 AMFor all you blue-haired lefties so determined to deny the people their bozza - what if during the confusion and commotion involved with sacking boris, jumbly crumbins somehow snuck into parliament and sat in the magic chair that made him in charge?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Burly Boris Best Bet to Beat Back Bolshevik Bid to Burgle Britain's "Baronial Battle-Mace"!

idunnosomename

beautiful big boris. the children of the nation nestle in his sweaty folds tonight. he rises tomorrow a new man. this isn't even his final form.

Non est potestas Super Terram quae Comparetur ei. Iob. 41.24

idunnosomename

lol thats his redesigned kitchen in his Putney townhouse? and the designer of it? why did have those pictures taken? also cunt into grave pronto

idunnosomename

Anyway. I'm in bed now, i hope our gorgeous prime mister Billy "Boris" Johnson is similarly snug as a bug in a rug. Sleep well sweet prince, as Captain Tom said: "tommorrow is a day" 👏 🙌 👍 🙏 💙 👌 👏 🙌

Zero Gravitas

elliszeroed

I just have an image, of a dozen or so MPs crowded around Boris, sitting at his desk at Number 10, telling him to quit, Boris folds his arms and sulks. "No! No!"

And then talking to his dadda on the phone: "Stiff upper lip son, Kipling, son, remember Kipling, repeat after me, 'If you can keep your head when all about you, Are losing theirs and blaming it on you...'"

Did he just fire Gove out of spite?

This is no way to run a government, Clive.

Blumf

H-O-W-L

Video Game Fan 2000

can't imagine how soundly our mop haired adonis is sleeping right now

one glass of warm milk and he's right out, dreaming of shit Kipling poems and all the cocaine he didn't do today