Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:05:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brian Butterfield Tour

Started by Small Man Big Horse, June 14, 2023, 10:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: neveragain on October 04, 2023, 12:06:02 AMSurely it's alright to spoil the Brian's Den ideas, since they're unlikely to be repeated.

I think initially the idea was to not spoil the fact there is
Spoiler alert
Butterfield's take on Dragon's Den
[close]
in the show rather than the ideas.

neveragain

Butterfield merch drop just in time for the festive season. May have to spring for some of those Bonbonbonbons.

Quote from: extraordinary walnuts on November 22, 2023, 10:06:36 PMButterfield merch drop just in time for the festive season. May have to spring for some of those Bonbonbonbons.

The website isn't allowing me to add anything to my basket. I'm not sure whether it's deliberately or unintentionally inept.

Quote from: David Pielingtonburygrot on November 22, 2023, 11:40:04 PMThe website isn't allowing me to add anything to my basket. I'm not sure whether it's deliberately or unintentionally inept.

Haha that's great, you can't actually buy anything

idunnosomename

i would've thought it was a joke (because of "insert text") except for the Christmas Card, and you can add the degree to your basket (which is ironic because isn't the point of that it's a photo op?)

Blinder Data

new 2024 dates announced: https://www.brianbutterfield.co.uk/

much bigger venues this time

MAY 21st
LIVERPOOL — PHILHARMONIC HALL

MAY 31st
WEYMOUTH — PAVILION

JUNE 4th
DUBLIN — VICAR'S STREET

JUNE 5th
BIRMINGHAM — TOWN HALL

JUNE 7th
CARDIFF — NEW THEATRE

JUNE 8th
MANCHESTER — ALBERT HALL

JUNE 9th
NOTTINGHAM — THEATRE ROYAL

JUNE 12th
SOUTHEND — PALACE THEATRE

JUNE 14th
LONDON — EVENTIM APOLLO

JUNE 17th
CAMBRIDGE — CORN EXCHANGE

JUNE 21st
OXFORD — NEW THEATRE

JUNE 22nd
BRISTOL — BEACON

JUNE 23rd
EDINBURGH — QUEEN'S HALL

JUNE 25th
GLASGOW — PAVILION THEATRE

BritishHobo

Here we go again! Do I double-dip? I'm assuming it will largely be the same show. It's lovely to see there's been so much demand though that this expansion is necessary.

George White

It's Vicar Street, but I wonder is 'Vicar's' a deliberate Brian-ism.
Any road, I'm going.

Minami Minegishi

idunnosomename

Nice to see he filled in the (Placeholder name) this time

Led Souptin

Genuinely can't believe Butterfield is going to be in weymouth. What a thrill!

George White

I can't believe the big man is going to Dublin.

Minami Minegishi

I'm on the guestlist for Dublin! Fuck! What does that mean? I've only ever been on band guestlists.

Oosp

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on December 11, 2023, 10:06:12 PMI'm on the guestlist for Dublin! Fuck! What does that mean? I've only ever been on band guestlists.

How the hell did you get on that?!

g0m

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on December 11, 2023, 10:06:12 PMI'm on the guestlist for Dublin! Fuck! What does that mean? I've only ever been on band guestlists.

It says "on sale 10am wed 13th dec". So I guess you get first dibs on buying

Minami Minegishi

Quote from: Oosp on December 12, 2023, 01:37:06 AMHow the hell did you get on that?!

I got hammered with post-brexit customs charges when I bought merchandise a few weeks ago. I ended up in a back and forth with James S and he kindly offered me the Guestlist. I didn't think he would actually come through for us when the Dublin date was announced!

Quote from: g0m on December 12, 2023, 02:45:50 AMIt says "on sale 10am wed 13th dec". So I guess you get first dibs on buying

I don't even know how that would work. Suffice to say we don't have tickets so hopefully this isn't an elaborate prank to make two people travel to a major city they dislike to spend a lot of money on a bad hotel.

Minami Minegishi

I bought tickets anyway because I'm anxious like that. So I very well might have some row 2 tickets to give away closer to the night.

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on December 12, 2023, 01:25:00 PMI don't even know how that would work. Suffice to say we don't have tickets so hopefully this isn't an elaborate prank to make two people travel to a major city they dislike to spend a lot of money on a bad hotel.

Usually you just collect from the ticket office when you arrive at the venue. No reason not to trust good old James!

The Mollusk

Yeah I'd say almost certainly that "guestlist" in the event world universally means you're getting in for free. Unless it means you're James' guests and you have to - HAVE to - hang out with him all evening.

Oosp

Who's got two thumbs and a big fat dick and is going to Butterfield in Dublin? This cunt right here

Minami Minegishi

Cheers folks - obvs because I am being given something for free I am wracked with guilt and anxiety. But now I have tickets I can give away so, who is the real winner here?

Mini-Dublin meet? Maybe just an awkward 10-mins chat?

Minami Minegishi

Quote from: The Mollusk on December 13, 2023, 12:16:33 PMYeah I'd say almost certainly that "guestlist" in the event world universally means you're getting in for free. Unless it means you're James' guests and you have to - HAVE to - hang out with him all evening.

He seems lovely, so I wouldn't mind this. Could also lead to soft kissing and hard finger fuck. But a quick 'hiya' would be fine.

retsuza

Would actually love to go to the Dublin gig, not sure who I'd be able to convince to go especially once they find out this character is responsible for the reason I am constantly telling them that Saturday is Treat Day.

George White

Booked my tickets for Dublin.

cacciaguida

I have two spare tickets to this due to poor coordination with my girlfriend...

JUNE 14th
LONDON — EVENTIM APOLLO

Looking to rehome them for face value if at all possible