Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:44:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New making of Aiplane! book.

Started by Glebe, October 01, 2023, 08:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Prime CaB territory here, imagine this'll be on many a forumite's Christmas pressie list!

Didn't know Letterman auditioned for Ted Striker - here's his screen test!:

madhair60

why would anyone want to read about the making of such a poor film

Glebe

Barry Admin

Quote from: Glebe on October 01, 2023, 08:31:41 AMDidn't know Letterman auditioned for Ted Striker - here's his screen test!:

The interview this comes from is quite interesting, although they try a bit hard to be wacky, with varying success.

Virgo76

Great film. Curious about the book.

Oh, Nobody

Quote from: madhair60 on October 01, 2023, 09:35:58 AMwhy would anyone want to read about the making of such a poor film

Well it's no Saw VI that's for sure

The Bumlord

Quote from: madhair60 on October 01, 2023, 09:35:58 AMwhy would anyone want to read about the making of such a poor film

Can we ban this awful troll please

ollyboro

That's not important right now

Small Man Big Horse

Former AV Club writer Will Harris is responsible for the book existing and carried out the interviews with those involved, and I've always been a huge fan of his writing (his Random Roles interviews were my favourite thing about the site) so I'll definitely be getting this at some point.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Fact: Airplane! is known as Hungry Jack's in Australia

dissolute ocelot

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit reading

ollyboro

This is an entirety incorrect opinion altogether.

The Late Satoru Iwata

This is an entirely incorrect opinion

Good One of Wally

Surely you can't be serious?

Glebe

Quote from: Barry Admin on October 01, 2023, 02:01:23 PMThe interview this comes from is quite interesting, although they try a bit hard to be wacky, with varying success.

Quip about 'skeet surfing' there, they subsequently did that in Top Secret!

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on October 02, 2023, 04:03:47 PMLooks like I picked the wrong week to quit reading

:)

TheAssassin

Think we need to queue up and shake/slap some sense into this hysterical individual.