Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:58:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TERF Crowd: The Terrifying Transphobia of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, October 15, 2023, 09:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantom_power

Quote from: Better Midlands on November 25, 2023, 02:52:01 PM

Surely if being transphobic is a legally protected belief then so is being anti-transphobic. He hasn't been sacked or anything. A shop has decided not to display his book. Didn't that whole gay cake furore a couple of years ago prove you don't have to sell stuff to someone for whatever reason you choose?

Barry Admin

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 25, 2023, 10:15:24 AMIt cannot be overstated how incredibly fucking weird it is for him to frame his book promotion as a progressive funding drive.

It will not help his reputation among certain TERFs that hes a privileged self-interested grifter whos happy to elbow women out of the way to moan about himself

Flashback to two years ago, when the money-grubbing Moley and Linehan set up The Glinner Emporium and the Mole Emporium.

Friend of JK Rowling (JK Rowling) moaning in Better Midland's screenshot here:

Continued.

Btw in terms of thread titles and whatnot - and relatedly in terms of this tangent - just wanted to highlight this quote again as it's so good:

Quote from: http://edwhitfield.wordpress.com/2023/04/09/whats-graham-linehans-endgame/Seldom in the history of women's rights has a man's pension taken centre stage in the female struggle

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Greyhound on November 25, 2023, 04:04:41 PMah yeah, the well known "Waterstones sell my book but not in the way that I want" discrimination. Nice to see his break hasn't made him any less cracked

Barns & NoBall

idunnosomename

Wonder if Graham compensates the industrious moley for all the graphics he makes for his benefit?

Bet he doesnt. You see hes a famous comedy writer, people should work for him for free so he can sit around playing Rocket League and ordering JustEat

They were talking normally but when they saw me walk in, they suddenly started speaking in transgender

Milo

Somebody went into a bookshop, couldn't find a book, asked for the book, was given the book, bought the book.

How is this anti-Graham discrimination allowed.

thr0b

Doctor Who just came back with a huge pro-trans pro-NB message, and I bet Graham just feels a bit sad.

George White

Quote from: Kankurette on November 24, 2023, 11:47:17 PMFuck me, you people weren't kidding about it being an actual shed. How Partridge is playing in a shed on a scale of 1-10?
Reminded of my old community centre  which was a very similar shed.

Grunt Work

He's so feral. Shop staff know the policy of a nationwide head office supply chain decision do they? He has a face like a pair of tits.

Milo